HTML Abandoned The Sniper [vBeta] [The-Vdates]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am not sure about the version in svscomics, because the developer didn't state anything about a "new" version. Usually he states about latest updates at here.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
kinda difficult to download everything. two things cant be downloaded with mega. there are always problems that prevents it from downloading it fully...

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well... Looks like it's not. After mission 3 nothing happens if you kill Amanda.

Edit: I don't even know anymore... This game looks like it was very lazily made using assets from the previous ones. Looks like the dev planned a branching path or something but didn't follow through.

Last edited:

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Hi folks, can anyone help me out here: I get exactly the same issue on the download I have and on the version Dasanko posted.
I click on the 'game' application in the folder, it opens up a USBWebserver box. 2 ticks appear next to Appache and MySQL, then I click Localhost.
I get a new screen with START in the top left, click that. I then get taken to The Sniper main page, with the option For Start, Load or Tutorial. I click start and immediately get 'New section loading... Please Wait'.
Then nothing. It just sits there and doesn't progress. Can somebody point out where I'm going wrong please?
Cheers in advance!

Reactions: mopm0p1234

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I was curious about this one a while back, thanks for the upload! Been a while tho since I used Apache and it 'll probably take a while to get xampp going, was surprised someone would go to that length :)

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished playing this and I gotta say that the animations are top notch. I wish it was longer but I don't really mind since its been in development hell for so long.

I hope the dev continues making games since the gym and physio were good games

Gappia

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get freaky with amanda? I get the shower scene with misty after amanda leaves, and the hq has no new missions. I only got to business with Jaqs in the first mission, the spy, and misty. How do you get in with amanda? And possibly jaqs again?

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I circled back to this game and tried to find a real ending but so far I have nothing.
My path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And finally
Has anyone found a proper ending or did I mess up somewhere?

Reactions: Early Cuyler

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
can anyone reupload the mega, kinda wanna check it out even tho its abandoned

Reactions: Lopez476

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
can anyone reupload the mega, kinda wanna check it out even tho its abandoned
The game isn't abandoned, it's complete. The full game is playable on the developers website which is just two post above yours.

The mega link was a cracked version that still required you to connect online, so it isn't necessary anymore.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX