4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I see that there is already Malaena & Catherine threesome .
Can you bang Malaena solo or only threesome ?

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
Yeah the animations are really laggy on rpg but they worked fine on unity is there a way to change some settings or a way to go into windowed mode to see if that hepls?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Just go back to Unity already, instead of that crappy old RPGM shit...
You better not say this dude. Other Devs that has similar games like Naughty Underworld quit f95 beccause lot of folk the demanding to change the engine.
If you have bug and problem in game just comment here but don't ask for changing the engine

Reactions: ninguemligah

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry to bother, but I've a couple of questions and, maybe, I've found a little bug to report.

I've played enough RPGM games to already know the answer, but I'd like to ask anyway, have been created plugins for RPGM that allow you to hide the textbox area during dialogs or to access the main menu and save the game during a conversation or to rollback the dialogs?

About the "bug", I've found that, if you set the Nightmode On right after having gathered the crew (and watched them in the Preparation Room), and then visit during the Spare Room during the night time, you can find Shuma sleeping there even before having talked to the Red Queen.

Anyway, the game is great and I really love how it's goin' on!
I can definitely implement hiding the textbox, but unlikely will be able to rollback. I'll need to look into it.

And thanks for the bug report!

How do I pass the saves from the previus verstion to this one?

You just copy and paste, you might need to create a new folder in the www folder called "save" first.

Just go back to Unity already, instead of that crappy old RPGM shit...
z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

Will there be content with the Officer with Red hair that made you transport that Pod?
Yep eventually she will have own small progression.

Is it just me or does the game launch on this screen and stay like that forever? Any way to fix this? View attachment 1923088
Someone else reported this is in the discord and I'm not sure what's causing it right now. I'll look into it.

I see that there is already Malaena & Catherine threesome .
Can you bang Malaena solo or only threesome ?
Malaena has level 2 progression, same as all the other characters.

anyone know how to lower the setting???
my game lagging a lot when the animations play
Yeah the animations are really laggy on rpg but they worked fine on unity is there a way to change some settings or a way to go into windowed mode to see if that hepls?
F4 for window mode, let me know if that helps at all. I've had a couple of reports that it's laggy for people, uns

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
It happens to me too, the animations now have lag, press f2 I think it was and the fps drop to 1 or 2 when you are in animation

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
I can definitely implement hiding the textbox, but unlikely will be able to rollback. I'll need to look into it.

You just copy and paste, you might need to create a new folder in the www folder called "save" first.

View attachment 1923501

Someone else reported this is in the discord and I'm not sure what's causing it right now. I'll look into it.

F4 for window mode, let me know if that helps at all. I've had a couple of reports that it's laggy for people, uns
Yeah i tried going into windowed and shrinking the window size down to the smallest viewable size but the lag is the same as it was in full screen. It didn't stop me from playing but it makes me wish we had 2 options for this situation. Like now if the animations are laggy we could have the choice to switch to still images like what was used before the scenes got annimated at least until whatever causes the lag gets dealt with. Really hope you can find out a way to fix it if you can.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

View attachment 1923501

Someone else reported this is in the discord and I'm not sure what's causing it right now. I'll look into it

I haven't seen any level 2 progression of Malaena in the changelog that is why I ask or maybe I just overlooked

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I fack it up and erased my previus save.... shit happens. at least the game have and option to skip till the princess is saved not much of an advance but well shit happens...

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
As Im starting all over again wich is best to ally with the king or with the princess friend? And what are the result?

Cptn Sucy

Jan 1, 2022
Fantastic fuckin' work so far, for real, I played it all in one go and It was such a pleassant ride.
I honestly cannot wait for more, definetly turning into one of my most anticipated updated games.

Ya deserve a shit ton of praise, and please keep up the fantastic work, the art is magnificent, cannot wait for more animated scenes.

My absolutely ONLY disclamer would be that on Kittenna's Blowjob scene, the voice actress doesn't really show much enthusiasm, at least to me, I'm aware voice acting can be quite complicated, and looking for a good one quite expensive, but it was quite the turn off.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes