4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
I just did a test and it seems to work fine with touch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure you have the latest version of joiplay before trying it out and also the latest of the rpgm plugin.
(joiplay.v0.10.065 and rpgm plugin v.1.10.52)
thanks for testing buddy i'm using play store version of joiplay and plugins and you recommend i take a look at other sites

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Fantastic fuckin' work so far, for real, I played it all in one go and It was such a pleassant ride.
I honestly cannot wait for more, definetly turning into one of my most anticipated updated games.

Ya deserve a shit ton of praise, and please keep up the fantastic work, the art is magnificent, cannot wait for more animated scenes.

My absolutely ONLY disclamer would be that on Kittenna's Blowjob scene, the voice actress doesn't really show much enthusiasm, at least to me, I'm aware voice acting can be quite complicated, and looking for a good one quite expensive, but it was quite the turn off.
I am glad you are enjoying it so much! ^^ As for the VA part though I definitely have to disagree, I think Baku did a wonderful job with portraying Kittenna. I think any failure would be on my part with the writing most likely.

I love the plot, artwork, characters and everything, just wish the devs now focus on making all scenes animated
Always great to hear people are enjoying the hard work that goes into these projects. Unfortunately though animations are expensive, especially for artwork that hasn't been prepared for it, but you can help out with that by .

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I need the saves previos to the last update, because my saves file disapear.... and I dont want to do all over again.

funguy00

Nov 8, 2020
I have tried F4 and an Alt+Enter solution, neither of which worked unfortunately, any other ways to window the game? It is fine if there is not, I will still very likely enjoy the game.

Edit: Found out I also have to press the shift key with F4.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020
I love both this game and kingdom of subversion but when I have to go 5 hours to get one scene to finish playing out the lag is just to much with the animations. I am aware it could just be my laptop not being strong enough but when the same laptop can run other games and if needed just drop the animation quality so that it runs smoother then this can be an issue. As things stand I really like these games but it taking forever to do one scene is preventing me from really enjoying it. Please add a way to drop quality or at least soft cap it somehow because this is kinda insane.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.20Hype.png

New Content:
- Zaralia Added to the game! (Starts after current main story completion)
- Mia & Shelly threesome added to the game (sorry no quest log, but basic progress is this: (start) Med bay - Shelly room - Med bay - Captain Quarters - Med bay - sleep in bed (done)
- Post-Threesome Phone Text / Images added! (Kittenna x Lillith, Malaena x Catherine, Shelly x Mia)

Major Changes:
- Animations can now be turned off in the options menu (should be persistent)
- Minor changes to current battle system work

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- A few minor bug fixes

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Eventually you'll be able to tell the crew to wear then around the ship, and get scenes. Right now though, nothing.
Will birthday suits be an option among those as well? Lillith being comfortable with being unclothed and all, plus I like her markings :) And Kit's big butt XD A nudist ship is quite the fantasy XD

It was very interesting playing this after KoS. The premise is very neat and while I think the character arts in KoS is more to my tastes in refinement and detail there is a lot of similarities to it, is it done by the same artist? Also big thumbs up for all the variety in body proportions and types. I really liked Nix, honestly a 'parody' of Tali' that really captured her cuteness that made me adore her all those years ago and really cranked up the sexy knob while respecting the character. Wish she could have joined the crew.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes