4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Would that be 0.67.1?
The nw.js that RPGM ships with is years out of date, you could use any number of versions between then and now and see an improvement. 0.67.1 is current, but you can just grab whatever is up on when you need it.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017

View attachment 1966788

New Content:
- Zaralia Added to the game! (Starts after current main story completion)
- Mia & Shelly threesome added to the game (sorry no quest log, but basic progress is this: (start) Med bay - Shelly room - Med bay - Captain Quarters - Med bay - sleep in bed (done)
- Post-Threesome Phone Text / Images added! (Kittenna x Lillith, Malaena x Catherine, Shelly x Mia)

Major Changes:
- Animations can now be turned off in the options menu (should be persistent)
- Minor changes to current battle system work

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- A few minor bug fixes
really want to play this game without problem but i still want to see the animation lol

Reactions: Cologar

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
i tried the new version and sadly i'm still lagging it's really ruining the game for me. Story and settting is great and i love the characters but if i can be honest i'm playing for the boobies and it's really upsetting that its lagging in the animations.

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
img/pictures/malaena TF [4x3].png is missing how do i fix ths? the same thing happend with img/pictures/lillithshowers[4x3].png.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There are some dialogue bugs during Malenna's quests & her 3some with Catherine where they called MC "[N1]" & "[var4]".

Last edited:

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
For those experiencing issues with animations I'm working on a fix build that should be out soon. Probably with the official public release. I suggest waiting for that.

Back at what exactly?
I hope it works I appreciate you going out of your way to do this I can empathize how it must feel to work hard on a project just to hear that some people have problems or to hear ranting and raving about their about issues and if i had the financial stability i would be a patreon supporter but for me its not in the cards right now so i really mean it when i say i appreciate you and everything you've done for this project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Animations are smooth but the frames dropped a bit.

Like for example during Kitenna ride scene, when she moved up it felt like 720, but when she moved down it felt like 360.

It's still smooth though.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes