4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

ruben22999

Jun 30, 2018
For what I've been reading and playing, the Lillith Shower Bug it's still present on V0.20-alpha.1. No luck by disabling the animations either.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can someone here share a save from the ending of 0.17. I really want to get back in the game, but don't want to replay.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played this in a long time waiting for the harem rout. if it never come's i will just have to try and pick the right match for a two some are three lol

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
To the dev, In case you get to the heigher patreon goals. Will you rework the game from the ground up to add more animation, voices and extra scenes???

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
To the dev, In case you get to the heigher patreon goals. Will you rework the game from the ground up to add more animation, voices and extra scenes???
Why would I rework the game from the ground up? The game already includes animations, voice acting and extra scenes, so I'm not really sure what I would be reworking???

i have not played this in a long time waiting for the harem rout. if it never come's i will just have to try and pick the right match for a two some are three lol
i haven't been here in two years and i totally didn't leave after receiving a message from one of the Devs (i think?) that may or may not have crushed my soul, but honestly who give a shit....

The question i have after intense research and calculations through Patreon, discord, and f95zone that have led me to lose about 30% of my IQ and that has been probably been asked to the dev's so many time that they could see Jesus himself if they wanted to...

Is there going to be a HAREM route!?

the only reason why i ask this ancient subject is that awhile back i remembered that the Dev team had done a poll to see if harem would be liked in the game or not, i then check the patreon after my two year disappearance and saw that its was going to be integrated into the game (hooray!!) after reaching a goal of 4k dollars

Scroll up a bit to another post and i see the most soul shattering Dev-log I've ever seen; and i Quote from the source "In either plan the content will not include the harem / extend harem or the extra content scenes that was stated in the goals. As I said, we're still pretty far away from that, and I don't see that changing any time soon." (Kill me now)

After spending an hour reading the Patreon logs i then go to discord to find more information only to be more confused and ill begin to explain why: on 3/17/2021 Nergal releases said log which entails that a harem or an extended harem route would be added after reaching 4k, after that the discord chat logs are buzzing about the news up until the last user AndrewAssassins on the date 09/01/2021 said " But glad we can get our harem route and support wk00 financial situation at the same time "; this is where i start to get confused because the post that Dev-team posted about not having any harem content was posted on the date 07/29/2021, two months before AndrewAssassins post on discord. A few months later, four dates in the same year on the same month posted in three different days; 04/23/2022 AndrewAssassin posted this message " I'm starting to think there is a lesbian route considering the harem thing " the day after on 04/24/2022 he then posted again another message " I don't know why but I feel the Challenge of getting the Harem ending Will be avoiding the girls fall in love with each other ", another four days pass and a user by the name of Killer posted twice on the date 04/28/2022, he typed these messages " the harem is coming through i can see the light at the end of the tunnel " and " btw will there be a pregnancy with the harem ".

so with this some what limited evidence i come back to my previous question, is their going to be a HAREM route?
Hmm... Who knows!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are outfits useable yet?
Next build is the bunny build which will feature the inclusion of the outfits.

why are just a few scenes scenes actually animated and all others are just a single picture, is that ever going to change?
If we reach the goals on the patreon then yes. Animations are expensive, especially when the images weren't prepped that way to begin with. If you'd like to see more animations, I'd recommend supporting the project!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Why would I rework the game from the ground up? The game already includes animations, voice acting and extra scenes, so I'm not really sure what I would be reworking???

Hmm... Who knows!

If we reach the goals on the patreon then yes. Animations are expensive, especially when the images weren't prepped that way to begin with. If you'd like to see more animations, I'd recommend supporting the project!
I wrote it on your other game but as someone that is also figuring himself out in terms of economy. I really hope you'll be able to get through with this tough economic situation. I'm personlliy prefer that you as a person is in a safe situation then to get the game voiced or any other feature.

About the scenes I mean if you get to the heigher tiers will you add more stuff to them??

Also on a diffrent note, what are the sizes of the female cast??

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Hmm... Who knows!

Really author if you dont want to make pregnancy in game why not just add in the ending like some scene like few years later they together somewhere on ship or somehwere else and with their little kids? Like many of your fans want to see mc kids especially with this sexy kitty girls

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
OK guys i have been getting this error with both Maleana and Lilith Boobjob and bath scenes. i tried reinstalling but didnt work. Any ideas how to fix this ?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Really author if you dont want to make pregnancy in game why not just add in the ending like some scene like few years later they together somewhere on ship or somehwere else and with their little kids? Like many of your fans want to see mc kids especially with this sexy kitty girls
How would a human even impregnate a cat?
That said, there are some human girls on the ship he could potentially knock up

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
How would a human even impregnate a cat?
That said, there are some human girls on the ship he could potentially knock up
I was thinking like its future so with technology use its posible for different species and races have kids together

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.21-Hype.png

New Content:
- Bunny scenes added for each crew member (Mia's fuck scene not coloured)

Major Changes:
- Hide dialogue now on right click
- Costume selection mechanics complete (expect more in the future)
- Minimal work to battle system

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issue with a couple of scenes that weren't loading

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes