• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

View attachment 2073654

New Content:
- Bunny scenes added for each crew member (Mia's fuck scene not coloured)

Major Changes:
- Hide dialogue now on right click
- Costume selection mechanics complete (expect more in the future)
- Minimal work to battle system

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issue with a couple of scenes that weren't loading
The art looks soo much better, again Feel you with the economic situation.

Reactions: ninguemligah

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone have 0.21 to upload?
as much as it's completely anal to ask this when the dev is literally in the fucking thread, it's not like f95 ISN'T known for their leaking shenanigans. so i might as well +1 this. help us out, guys.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.21-Hype.png

New Content:

- Bunny scenes added for each crew member

Major Changes:

- Hide dialogue now on right click

- Costume selection mechanics complete (expect more in the future)

- Minimal work to battle system

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:

- Fixed issue with a couple of scenes that weren't loading

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Problem :p in latest update (0.21) (1080p 60hz monitor, 750Ti, AMD 3900X cpu, 32GB ram,Windows 10 latest update).
Kitenna Stucks after talking to her (solution so far to speak to her again).
Kitanna animation looks a bit pixelate like its 720p resolution.
Mia lang quest Icon doesnt show almost at the end of her questline.
Shelly last scene wasnt showing the ( ! ) in her room.
My recomendation is to bring a Rollback dialogue just so we can see what we said without having to save only :)

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, we are up to v0.21 so let me follow up on the reboot.

When the game got rebooted from unity (worst engine for a VN) into RPGM the devs promised that this won't turn into a shitty typical RPGM game (a walking simulator with horrible jrpg grindy combat)...
I am happy to report they delivered on this promise.

The game is basically the same as before the reboot. A straightforwards VN, only on the RPGM platform.
This required extreme modding on RPGM, and is the 2nd game I have seen to have done it. (although the other game actually kept some of the RPGM combat parts)

The result is... an almost renpy clone. compared to unity the game is much faster, more robust, less prone to crashes, and has better save system. Although it does features some unique bugs that are common to RPGM games (stuck busts), it is a big improvement over unity.

still the game plays exactly like a renpy clone. only it lacks a bunch of quality of life features which come built in to renpy, but are not found here. so everyone who said they should have just rebooted it into renpy instead of RPGM, pat yourself on the back because you called it.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
yes. click on TV in your bedroom

not sure what you mean by lifespan
but there is a sizeable amount of content
by "lifetime of the game" I wonder if the game time from "new game" until the last current content lasts 1h to finish everything or is a game long enough which can take +1h ~ 5h max

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes