4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
An event with Kitanna and Catherina. One event where both are in heat.

Also one event when both of them are purring. I see so many games with cat girls, but none of the catgirls meows or purrs.

It would be awsome to have a scene where either Kitanna or Cathrine are lying on the caps lap and purrr.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I just did the mission where I have to get the package from the oni lady. where should I go now? there is no ! anywhere
Looks like you've done the Oni lady quest if you've unlocked her scenes. Only thing to do after that is to go to Joira's station (tall red head) which is in Battle -> Freedom (off the top of my head.) Small little object there.

also I am still missing one npc scene. anyone know which one it is and how I can get it?
That is Kaeryn's quest, which you can start by triggering it from just outside Red Queen's place. (Saints -> Divine -> Aquinas) (Oh you would have needed to of complete the Main storyline up until the current point.)

Last edited:

Tirumba

Nov 1, 2017
any rpgm game available on mac will work for this, i believe i used a copy of Renryuu ascension.

https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v22-10-13-naughty-netherpunch.1196/
Can't get it to work. I'm using a The Genesis Order's copy because it works great on Mac, but after The Solarion Project loads the main menu, it repeatedly goes into an error screen talking about a "Error EROFS" and a file called "persistent.rpgsave" in the app.nw-save folder, which doesn't exist or I can't see.
Thanks anyway.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Can't get it to work. I'm using a The Genesis Order's copy because it works great on Mac, but after The Solarion Project loads the main menu, it repeatedly goes into an error screen talking about a "Error EROFS" and a file called "persistent.rpgsave" in the app.nw-save folder, which doesn't exist or I can't see.
Thanks anyway.
EROFS stands for Enhanced Read Only File System, maybe you should use some other game that doesn't use enhanced read (i'm pulling this out my ass tho, i know what "enhanced read" means.)

But remember, inside the solarion project windows files, you go inside the www folder and copy all the contents inside it (don't copy the whole folder, just all teh folders and files inside it).

then you open the copy of your rpgm game mac's version and you paste everything you copy inside Game-contents-resources-App.nw (substitute whatever you put in there, do not fuse the files)

It should work that way, at least it does for me.
Try it out on a more "classical" rpg game and if it doesn't work either tell me, i'll see what i can do.

edit: huh... it's weird... now in my own copy the error appears even tho it didn't happen untill now... i'll investigate this and tell you something.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks anyway.
ok, scratch whatever i said in the previous comment, i found out the issue:

You musn't just double tap the Game.app in order to start playing (the normal way to iniciate this program) , that causes it to go crazy.

You have to go on Game-Contents-MacOs- and double click the nwjs, that's how you start the "manually ported" games.

A bit annoying at first but you get used to it.

Reactions: Tirumba
Dec 3, 2021
Looks like you've done the Oni lady quest if you've unlocked her scenes. Only thing to do after that is to go to Joira's station (tall red head) which is in Battle -> Freedom (off the top of my head.) Small little object there.

That is Kaeryn's quest, which you can start by triggering it from just outside Red Queen's place. (Saints -> Divine -> Aquinas) (Oh you would have needed to of complete the Main storyline up until the current point.)
so did I just miss the quest? cause when I go back to the queen, nothing is there.

Tirumba

Nov 1, 2017
ok, scratch whatever i said in the previous comment, i found out the issue:

You musn't just double tap the Game.app in order to start playing (the normal way to iniciate this program) , that causes it to go crazy.

You have to go on Game-Contents-MacOs- and double click the nwjs, that's how you start the "manually ported" games.

A bit annoying at first but you get used to it.
This does the trick. Thanks a lot, man! It's really nice of you to share this and follow up my problems.

Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
This does the trick. Thanks a lot, man! It's really nice of you to share this and follow up my problems.
no problem, we mac users playing indie games should stick together!
using this trick can help with pretty much any rpg maker game that has a "www" folder, btw, so a lot of options open up.

Reactions: Tirumba

Sethiumzo

Sep 28, 2020
Glad I trusted the screenshots this game is amazing, wish it had more animated scenes but good nonetheless!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes