4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i have not been here in some time just crushed there is no harem rout my heart has gone missing

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Statues for characters???

So something I'm possibly looking into next year, if you have any interest in getting a STATUE for one (or more) of the characters of any of the projects, now is the time to show it!

No info is collected or stored, except for usual google shenanigans, I will only see your answers

Please give honest answers as this will help decide the best approach for things. Not guaranteeing this will happen either, but right now it would be good to check out interest ^^

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Please read about the animation debug zone if you're experiencing lag with animations.

0.22-Hype.png

New Content:
- Shuma & Kali Threesome added
- Kali bust updated

Major Changes:
- Battlework continued
- Created a debug zone in Engineering for video player
- If you are experiencing issues with the animation player please use this debug zone and send over your results via patreon message or on discord!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the planned "group sex" going to be harem or will other males participate??

correctname

Mar 20, 2020
could someone help me with this ?
it says:

Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

3r4rter.jpg

Reactions: ninguemligah

ravic

Jun 21, 2019

Please read about the animation debug zone if you're experiencing lag with animations.

View attachment 2270858

New Content:
- Shuma & Kali Threesome added
- Kali bust updated

Major Changes:
- Battlework continued
- Created a debug zone in Engineering for video player
- If you are experiencing issues with the animation player please use this debug zone and send over your results via patreon message or on discord!
do you have a complete save bro? the one in the files is old i think

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes