4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
i am the only or everyone have this bug wher you can't use the outfit you've unlocked so far only the bunny outfit work but waitress and lingerie (so far i've unlocked ) tell you that is unavailable , also why can't you talk to the girl again after finishing there route ? a party boomer you can't even check them out in the outifit beside during a mission

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
There has been a new post:

Bascially, the game doesn't do as well financially as hoped, so Nergal will likely scrap a lot of planned content.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so have they been making money for the harem rout. just asking because i just love how all the girls look and they all need love too.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so have they been making money for the harem rout. just asking because i just love how all the girls look and they all need love too.
straight up just one comment above yours, cmon buddy you can do better then that.
There has been a new post:

Bascially, the game doesn't do as well financially as hoped, so Nergal will likely scrap a lot of planned content.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I paused playing this game for almost half a year and restarted it now- and I'm confused: Why does the NEW game start somewhere in the middle of the game, where everybody alreadys knows another? As far as I can remember, there has been a more reasonable intro before..

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I paused playing this game for almost half a year and restarted it now- and I'm confused: Why does the NEW game start somewhere in the middle of the game, where everybody alreadys knows another? As far as I can remember, there has been a more reasonable intro before..
Perhaps you are mistaken or thinking of a different game. Or maybe you skipped the intro where you have to get Shuma as a mission? The crew always knew each other in all builds from the start. An extension to the intro was added, which gives a bit more detail into what happened before you wake up on the ship (the original intro)

Reactions: PsychicStress

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
I gotta ask a question. The scenes that move for me are laggy af, and currently the shower scene with lilith seems to not show the animation at all with her ass getting fingered? (the moaning sounds play tho) Is it just me or what? I do have a old computer intel hd graphic 4600 is that why? If you can lower the settings of the game so it will fix those problems, then how do you do that? Btw I don't know if the compressed version works better didn't download that. Disabled the animation scenes that fixed the shower part not showing.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Ok I played through the game here are my thoughts on it in its current state. (fav character is Lalalia then Lilith) The game tbh is at a 25 to 30% mark for being done it seems to me. Right now the game is........idk for me personally if I knew what I know right now about the game before I played it, I would say wait for another 2 and a half years until you play it. The animated scenes granted there are not that many, need a redo or a fix to them. The amount of scenes for the characters..... in the future I hope its gonna be more then the empty slots you guy have at the gallery because I don't think that is enough. I would say each character at the bare minimum needs 12-15 more scenes to flesh them out more, and give them life. The non main cast which I believe are the characters like Lalalia, Red queen etc. Should have at least 30% to 40% less scenes then the main cast. Visiting the girls rooms and having more scenes with them would be a nice plus later on.

Now I saw that the income per month was not enough for this game so scenes were cut and the endings are going to be different / shortened. So if what I said throughout this thought giving / ranting of mine is to much then I hope you guys at least give the game enough life :) GL!!

Ill be back in 2 and a half years to see the progress on this game and give my thoughts on it then hope to live and see y'all then. Oh the other game kingdom of subversion........Ill give that a go in December hope its good. I hope this makes sense sentence wise English is my 3rd language out of 6.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes