4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Ninel

Sep 9, 2017
I just realized that the V0.23 have been actually free for quite a while now, we just didn't know it. It's on Itch.io

Reactions: 1_heart_

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just realized that the V0.23 have been actually free for quite a while now, we just didn't know it. It's on Itch.io

if you have a link to an update that hasn't been noted on F95
then report the first post. select "game update". and include the link

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSolarionProject-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I've been waiting for a long time for a scene with Joira, does anyone know how to tell me if there is one?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
so ive maxed out kit mia and lillith and have seen kit and lilliths 3way but cant seem to trigger the 4way. any tips?

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
so i tried this game many many updates ago and i was confused on how to progress characters and the gameplayloop. has gameplay changed and if not can someone explain how the game works? Thanks

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I've been waiting for a long time for a scene with Joira, does anyone know how to tell me if there is one?
Sorry to bother you, but the first signature gif you have "mother's warmth" is that the name of the game or did they change it? I cant seem to find that
one.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but the first signature gif you have "mother's warmth" is that the name of the game or did they change it? I cant seem to find that
one.
No, it's from an animated series created by Jackerman, currently the series has two chapters and the third is scheduled for release in the summer (northern hemisphere) of this year.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes