4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Guys why is [Naughty Underworld] games always freeze? did anyone ask him about it before? are missing an update on RPGM or something.

Reactions: ivo12345

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Guys why is [Naughty Underworld] games always freeze? did anyone ask him about it before? are missing an update on RPGM or something.
I assume you're referring to the issue where it freezes during a video / animation playing? The only advice I can offer right now is to turn off animations in the options menu (also if it's freezing on the opening video, trying deleting the "GameStart" video from the movies folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I assume you're referring to the issue where it freezes during a video / animation playing? The only advice I can offer right now is to turn off animations in the options menu (also if it's freezing on the opening video, trying deleting the "GameStart" video from the movies folder.
Not exclusively during GameStart videos or animations, sometimes during walking around the map (Kingdom of Subversion), doesn't happen with other RPGM games, My PC is fine and runs most games fine. I did turn off animations and it still happens. The one thing that stand off is the game keep running and I can save and move. It's just the pic is frozen and I can't anything else.

Right now saving often is managing the problem.

spmfd02

Jul 1, 2021

Also there's been a bit of an announcement / update about the project, ^^
Thanks for making the update free to view! Honestly I’ve felt the same about some of the recent updates, that they felt a little forced. However! This is still by far one of my favorite games by a fair margin. I prefer it being a VN personally. Enjoy your time off and I look forward to the continued growth of your content down the road after you create that roadmap.

srosales10

May 24, 2020
Yeah unfortunately it is. She grows a 25 foot dong and takes over the entire ship. But this is the good ending, wait til you see the BAD ending!
I don't like NTR, but I'm interested to see how our MC would be able to handle this situation. Maybe he joins them or maybe not. Could you give us a tiny bit of insight on how this will affect the story and our MC?

• Angry
Reactions: Nullbot

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
we need hero~~ v0.25
my New Member in christ, you're asking for people to leak a patreon version in the thread that the dev is running. that's like going to the convenience store and asking out loud for someone to steal a diet coke from the fridges for you. $5 is not that much and it's certainly better than what the artist (witchking00) charges for his actual art... if you can't pay for it just wait until the public version, okay?

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
my New Member in christ, you're asking for people to leak a patreon version in the thread that the dev is running. that's like going to the convenience store and asking out loud for someone to steal a diet coke from the fridges for you. $5 is not that much and it's certainly better than what the artist (witchking00) charges for his actual art... if you can't pay for it just wait until the public version, okay?
the dev "running the thread" is irrelevant, plenty of other game threads are like that, dev is present, people still ask AND leak the versions of the games, including Kingdom of Subversion thread, which is made by Nergal too (or well, "Naughty Underworld" now)

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
are there any plans for the game to have ntr?
I don't think this game should have it, not after all this time. Granted I wonder, if the consequences of cheating stayed, it might have involved that. Guess we will never know since consequences for cheating was dropped in favor for harem.

Edit: Also pretty sure adding in NTR in this game would cause a shitstorm.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSolarionProject-0.25Alpha1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hopefully this new update isn't lesbian NTR
To be fair, considering their new game and what they've said about it
I'm mainly making it for myself,
that wouldn't be a stretch. They'll make harem scenes a high patreon goal to reach, but they'll make a NTR game for free. Jokes aside doesn't look like NTR, more sharing, and I don't think this game will actually ever get real NTR.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
3 years i been gone.... and i read all the posts from page 55... though i doubt i remember everything, hey dev, what goals did we reach? last i heard you gave everyone a choice to make the harem ending optional... im guessing that failed? not being snarky or the like. if so, it was a good try.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a reason this game still doesn't have an Android port made by the community or even a porter offsite? Is it incompatible?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah - you didn't make one. We're all still waiting.
But it IS possible? It's just odd for how long this game has been out that there isn't an android version even on the most unorthodox sites. I mean shit, some of the shittest not known games with complex interfaces get a port within the first month of release and you're telling me a game like this that's relatively popular and has been out for over 3 years STILL hasn't even gotten a whiff of a porter coming by and porting it in a whim?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes