4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I don't think this game should have it, not after all this time. Granted I wonder, if the consequences of cheating stayed, it might have involved that. Guess we will never know since consequences for cheating was dropped in favor for harem.

Edit: Also pretty sure adding in NTR in this game would cause a shitstorm.
Wait wait wait! Are we no longer forced to replay the game to get all content? That would be awesome... as I don't want to have to play multiple playthroughs to get all the content.

retractedbaton

Feb 1, 2018
"SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH" for play this game in Android, i use "JoiPlay" my games (Terminal desires, My girlfriend NTR and The solarion project) works for me

Orithax

Nov 24, 2021
Love the game so far. Great animations and hot sex scenes.

Only I seem to have encountered a bug and cannot advance the story any longer. I know there are still things to do as I have some scenes blocked out in the gallery.

Is there a gallery unlocker by any chance?

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Wait wait wait! Are we no longer forced to replay the game to get all content? That would be awesome... as I don't want to have to play multiple playthroughs to get all the content.
I cannot speak for that. Plus I am a type of player that prefers replayability instead of slogging through a game just for that one playthrough.

bigschmeat

Oct 7, 2020
Pretty sure you've been able to do that since the engine swapped to rpgm. You just have to move the previous saves to the new save folder

phire2

Jun 15, 2021
Anyone have a full gallery unlocked or save i can use? i have played through game twice now and can't get three scenes for some reason. shelly and doctor are not finished out

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know where this image comes from? I don’t recall seeing it in any public build, is it pattern only or is it from another artist (or is my memory just that bad)
View attachment 2737198
From the special Q&As we did:

You can purchase the full version which has the scene shown on itch.io:

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes