• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Does this game still have that weird space map for travelling? didn't play this game for 2 years and that was the only thing I didn't like, it was slow and always managed to eat all my ram in 2 miliseconds.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well, we are up to v0.21 so let me follow up on the reboot.

When the game got rebooted from unity (worst engine for a VN) into RPGM the devs promised that this won't turn into a shitty typical RPGM game (a walking simulator with horrible jrpg grindy combat)...

I am happy to report they delivered on this promise.

The game is basically the same as before the reboot. A straightforwards VN, only on the RPGM platform.

This required extreme modding on RPGM, and is the 2nd game I have seen to have done it. (although the other game actually kept some of the RPGM combat parts)

The result is... an almost renpy clone. compared to unity the game is much faster, more robust, less prone to crashes, and has better save system. Although it does features some unique bugs that are common to RPGM games (stuck busts), it is a big improvement over unity.

still the game plays exactly like a renpy clone. only it lacks a bunch of quality of life features which come built in to renpy, but are not found here. so everyone who said they should have just rebooted it into renpy instead of RPGM, pat yourself on the back because you called it.
Just to clarify something, there will be some battle stuff added in eventually. More like a tactical grid battle system, which would have been pretty very difficult (if not impossible) to do in renpy, which is the sole reason I didn't go with it. I've been working in the background for the past few builds on it and hoping to have something to show soon.

Does this game have a gallery?
Yep, click on the TV.

what is the lifespan of the game? is there enough content?
I'll answer this with a few answers depending on what kind of player you are:

"I skip all text" = 1 hour there abouts.

"I skim read most of the text" = 2-3 hours

"I read every single line of dialogue" = Around 3 hours, maybe more (I haven't actually done a playthrough of this yet, so might need to do that in the future.)

Okay. So I should just give up on my question eh? Fair enough I guess
Sorry may have missed your question, what was it?

Does this game still have that weird space map for travelling? didn't play this game for 2 years and that was the only thing I didn't like, it was slow and always managed to eat all my ram in 2 miliseconds.
It's now a point and click map, no actual space ship travelling. It's also on RPGM instead of Unity so should handle a lot better on your machine overall.

Boboboguy2014

Oct 27, 2019
Well the animations are still lagging after 2 updates but at least i can turn them off and the artwork is still absolutely stunning. I've checked and tried everything i can think off to see if its my computer but i cant find anything wrong with it. And i still have an old version of the game when it was on unity and the animations worked fine on there. But i dont have this problem with other rpgm games only this one for some reason.

Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yep, these animations are gonna kill my PC. Unfortunately, while I like the game I'm just gonna stop trying to play.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Happy to play this version, all bugs are fixed and Im having a blast. Kitanna&Lilth are my favorites. Can't go wrong with a married milf catmilf lol and a green thicc gaint lilth. Second place is Shuma.

what fetish content?
Fetish I mean anal, some light BDSM. Some sextoys being used and etccc... Also I hope we get Kitanna to officialy divorce her husband.

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
There are some issues and I wonder if I'm the only one with them:
Game now auto starts in fullscreen, no option to change and Alt+Enter doesn't seem to work.
Tons of options are just missing, not sure if thats normal?
Also the skip key (which used to be shift) doesn't work anymore and I can't seem to find one.

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
i need help please i'm stuck in the tunnel, where you have to rescue the alien girl, can anyone give me the path i should choose?

Tirumba

Nov 1, 2017

I have been playing like this for a while, it works perfectly, just remember that for updating versions you have to copy-paste the saves folder manually.
Thanks!
I see that "Long Gone Days" doesn't have a demo anymore. What game are you using instead?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes