4.00 star(s) 34 Votes
Feb 12, 2020
i haven't been here in two years and i totally didn't leave after receiving a message from one of the Devs (i think?) that may or may not have crushed my soul, but honestly who give a shit....

The question i have after intense research and calculations through Patreon, discord, and f95zone that have led me to lose about 30% of my IQ and that has been probably been asked to the dev's so many time that they could see Jesus himself if they wanted to...

Is there going to be a HAREM route!?

the only reason why i ask this ancient subject is that awhile back i remembered that the Dev team had done a poll to see if harem would be liked in the game or not, i then check the patreon after my two year disappearance and saw that its was going to be integrated into the game (hooray!!) after reaching a goal of 4k dollars

Scroll up a bit to another post and i see the most soul shattering Dev-log I've ever seen; and i Quote from the source "In either plan the content will not include the harem / extend harem or the extra content scenes that was stated in the goals. As I said, we're still pretty far away from that, and I don't see that changing any time soon." (Kill me now)

After spending an hour reading the Patreon logs i then go to discord to find more information only to be more confused and ill begin to explain why: on 3/17/2021 Nergal releases said log which entails that a harem or an extended harem route would be added after reaching 4k, after that the discord chat logs are buzzing about the news up until the last user AndrewAssassins on the date 09/01/2021 said " But glad we can get our harem route and support wk00 financial situation at the same time "; this is where i start to get confused because the post that Dev-team posted about not having any harem content was posted on the date 07/29/2021, two months before AndrewAssassins post on discord. A few months later, four dates in the same year on the same month posted in three different days; 04/23/2022 AndrewAssassin posted this message " I'm starting to think there is a lesbian route considering the harem thing " the day after on 04/24/2022 he then posted again another message " I don't know why but I feel the Challenge of getting the Harem ending Will be avoiding the girls fall in love with each other ", another four days pass and a user by the name of Killer posted twice on the date 04/28/2022, he typed these messages " the harem is coming through i can see the light at the end of the tunnel " and " btw will there be a pregnancy with the harem ".

so with this some what limited evidence i come back to my previous question, is their going to be a HAREM route?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 522216

Overview:
Explore the galaxy with your all female crew to support you! Having recently inherited a ship from your estranged father, you set out on a journey to discover new worlds with a new family. However your past begins to catch up to you and you begin to find out things about your father than you and even the crew he spent years with, never knew. Each crew member has their own in depth and rich personality and back story. Pick your favourite to form an intimate relationship with, or maybe... multiple. There are many choices to make and not all of them leading to happy outcomes, but it's up to you, the player. In control of your own destiny as you begin to discover, what is the Solarion Project?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-08-05
Developer: Naughty Underworld - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522253 View attachment 522252 View attachment 522251 View attachment 522249
Devs i honestly gotta tell you this.................. The old engine design you had for this game was better. Atleast the Animations were smooth. Now they wont even move like its some kind of fking bug fest goin on. What a shame i really liked the games concept. Even Renpy engine would have been fine.

Tiberiusly

Sep 1, 2020
I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but... please give us the option to turn off voice acting in a future patch.
A lot of people probably enjoyed that one voice acted scene but it personally just made me feel uncomfortable... moaning and panting only are fine though.

moistmarvin

Jan 14, 2022
why are just a few scenes scenes actually animated and all others are just a single picture, is that ever going to change?

Last edited:

Frankmichaels4

May 5, 2022
I'm getting a loading error when doing Malaena first scene
View attachment 1998898

EDIT: After browsing pictures folder, i don't see any MalaenaTF png files and all files uses dashes to separate words for example: "Malaena-PreTF".
I'm getting this same issue and it's preventing the scene from finishing and story progression with her. Has anyone found a work around or patch?

Frankmichaels4

May 5, 2022
I'm getting this same issue and it's preventing the scene from finishing and story progression with her. Has anyone found a work around or patch?
I came across a very similar error while trying to load the Lilith shower scene. Doesn't seem to impact progressing with her story. Are there any tips or is it just a bug with the current version available?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes