4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Oh yeah, going back here after doing the mission already just gets you stuck. Forgot to mention it myself.
so what should i do like where to go i can click ESC and load again to get me out of there but i dont know where to go :D

smika

Feb 6, 2019
After finishing the red queen part, you can start her quest by talking to her.
I finished her quest but didn't have that tf scene happen. Just a poker scene, gym scene, and shower scene.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. You had to train in your room.

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Urban Demons is (almost) finished and not being funded. Though I'll actually be working on it this week to get the final update done before I start working on 0.3 of this.

There won't be any NTR either. The current tags and future tags are in the "Genre" section on the front page.

It is a break away from my current genres, but since incest isn't allowed on Patreon and because the last project got flagged so much, I won't be working with anything that breaks ToS.
I understand what you mean, a little change does not hurt anyone, but, I believe it is possible to circumvent this in Patreon, such as putting an option for those who want incest in their games, to change the "role" of the character before it started ... It would be a good solution, I saw it work on "A Zombie's Retreat" and it's still on Patreon if I remember it well ...

I can't wait to see this complete game, I must say it is these types of games, that I really stop to read this new dialogue and wait for the stories to continue!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I dont like how small the character sprites are. Im accustomed to VNs where the character sprite is in the center and is big as I think it makes the games more appealing.
The characters being on the side comes off as an RPGMaker game. What do you think Nergal?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I understand what you mean, a little change does not hurt anyone, but, I believe it is possible to circumvent this in Patreon, such as putting an option for those who want incest in their games, to change the "role" of the character before it started ... It would be a good solution, I saw it work on "A Zombie's Retreat" and it's still on Patreon if I remember it well ...

I can't wait to see this complete game, I must say it is these types of games, that I really stop to read this new dialogue and wait for the stories to continue!
Oh they still allow that? I thought they got rid of that for some reason.

I dont like how small the character sprites are. Im accustomed to VNs where the character sprite is in the center and is big as I think it makes the games more appealing.
The characters being on the side comes off as an RPGMaker game. What do you think Nergal?
Good thing it's not a VN then ;) But seriously, the sprites are full height of the game window. If Imake them bigger widthwise it will distort the image, and if I just scale up the size of the bust area parts of the bust will be cut off. I like the way it is at the moment because it also shows the difference in each character's height. (Catherine is a lot shorter than Lillith for example).

I could consider moving it to the middle though, I'm not opposed to that idea.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Oh they still allow that? I thought they got rid of that for some reason.

Good thing it's not a VN then ;) But seriously, the sprites are full height of the game window. If Imake them bigger widthwise it will distort the image, and if I just scale up the size of the bust area parts of the bust will be cut off. I like the way it is at the moment because it also shows the difference in each character's height. (Catherine is a lot shorter than Lillith for example).

I could consider moving it to the middle though, I'm not opposed to that idea.
Thanks I guess is just a custom.
Your game reminds me of an eroge set in space with alien/human waifus and some gameplay with battle ships and I think your game would look good like in pic.
87059.jpg

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks I guess is just a custom.
Your game reminds me of an eroge set in space with alien/human waifus and some gameplay with battle ships and I think your game would look good like in pic.
View attachment 535558
So I thought I'd have a bit of a play around.

Original:

Original.jpg

Moved to the centre:

Centre.jpg

Moved to the centre and enlarged (less amount of leg on display):

LargeCentre.png

What do you think?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So I thought I'd have a bit of a play around.

Original:

View attachment 535698

Moved to the centre:

View attachment 535696

Moved to the centre and enlarged (less amount of leg on display):

View attachment 535697

What do you think?
I like the third one despite the loss of some thigh as my view is instantly drawn on her which gives less focus to the background. Maybe move the image up a little more so the thighs get some more room to show.
Since I like the expressions a lot I also prefer to have the face closer to see them as you have to move your POV to the right for the expression and then lower center for the text which I think makes reading the dialogue more taxing or inevitably make you focus on the dialogue and ignore the expression.
Though the second one is a good compromise if most people disagree with me.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I like the third one despite the loss of some thigh as my view is instantly drawn on her which gives less focus to the background. Maybe move the image up a little more so the thighs get some more room to show.
Since I like the expressions a lot I also prefer to have the face closer to see them as you have to move your POV to the right for the expression and then lower center for the text which I think makes reading the dialogue more taxing or inevitably make you focus on the dialogue and ignore the expression.
Though the second one is a good compromise if most people disagree with me.
Decided to do a vote on the patreon : xD

• Haha
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Decided to do a vote on the patreon : xD
I enjoy seeing more of the costume lol. Otherwise details would always get cut from now on and the art, assuming its not already done, will just get drawn to scale I assume and there wouldn't be a need to see more of the characters details, like the lower legs or such.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
yes among the first things I noticed were:

waiting for text is quite tedious I just want the dialogue without skipping then skipping again
the characters have facial expressions and such that I miss because the face is very far from the actual dialogue

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Art is pretty much top notch, ship game-play seems interesting, but could do with a bit of shaving down, lots of unnecessary systems to plod through one at a time right now, I very much doubt you intend to have every one of them feature a quest or visit-able planet. Writing is fine, honestly all seems a bit ambitious for now, but if dev can stay focused and committed, this could be a real winner.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Space brown elf maid best girl.
View attachment 536843
Thanks for the reference!

Art is pretty much top notch, ship game-play seems interesting, but could do with a bit of shaving down, lots of unnecessary systems to plod through one at a time right now, I very much doubt you intend to have every one of them feature a quest or visit-able planet. Writing is fine, honestly all seems a bit ambitious for now, but if dev can stay focused and committed, this could be a real winner.
Thanks for your words! Glad to see your enjoying it so far! The ship game play isn't entirely finished yet. There is a whole combat system layered onto the ship system (not a SHMUP, but turned based tactical) yet to be added. Additionally I want to add in planet scanning or resource harvesting of some kind on the planets themselves. And finally a lot of the planets will be visitable or have some importance on some quest lines.

chalemagne

Jul 7, 2019
So I have another question, if I may. Will all characters be "Romanceable"? Not all at once, of course - I'm not talking about Harems or anything like that - But are all female characters potentially Romanceable in separate run-throughs of the game? For instance, Mia has a thing for Shelly, and Kittenna is already married, but will there still be the options romance the MC with either of them? Once again, just to make it clear, I'm bot talking about Harems or going from one girl to another in a single play-through, but if in different runs, will the MC be able to have relationships with all of the female characters, individually?

If not I'd understand - Not that I'd like that so much, but I'd understand. If Mia's gay, she's gay - and if Kittenna is a faithful spouse (or her Husband is continually faithful to her and gives no reason for her to break away from him, or any other reason that might drive them apart), then she's a faithful spouse. I like characters to be solid and consistent, devoted to who they are and not what the Audience wants them to be.

Still, I'd like it if it is in their character to be romanced by the MC. Especially Mia - I have a big thing for smart, professional and analytical women with short dark hair, and being able to have a relationship with her would be incredible.

As an aside, I personally have no issues with a lack of Harem a complete element in the game - If I want to be in a complete relationship with all of the women presented, that's what imagination & (potentially) fan fiction are there for. Just because it's not in the game's canon doesn't mean fans and individuals can't fantasize on their own (Though, as with my question regarding Mia's state as Romanceable, it is still nice to have, if it fits)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes