4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So I have another question, if I may. Will all characters be "Romanceable"? Not all at once, of course - I'm not talking about Harems or anything like that - But are all female characters potentially Romanceable in separate run-throughs of the game? For instance, Mia has a thing for Shelly, and Kittenna is already married, but will there still be the options romance the MC with either of them? Once again, just to make it clear, I'm bot talking about Harems or going from one girl to another in a single play-through, but if in different runs, will the MC be able to have relationships with all of the female characters, individually?

If not I'd understand - Not that I'd like that so much, but I'd understand. If Mia's gay, she's gay - and if Kittenna is a faithful spouse (or her Husband is continually faithful to her and gives no reason for her to break away from him, or any other reason that might drive them apart), then she's a faithful spouse. I like characters to be solid and consistent, devoted to who they are and not what the Audience wants them to be.

Still, I'd like it if it is in their character to be romanced by the MC. Especially Mia - I have a big thing for smart, professional and analytical women with short dark hair, and being able to have a relationship with her would be incredible.

As an aside, I personally have no issues with a lack of Harem a complete element in the game - If I want to be in a complete relationship with all of the women presented, that's what imagination & (potentially) fan fiction are there for. Just because it's not in the game's canon doesn't mean fans and individuals can't fantasize on their own (Though, as with my question regarding Mia's state as Romanceable, it is still nice to have, if it fits)
All the major crew will be romanceable! So anyone living on the ship (including Princess Shuma) you can romance in different play throughs (some during the same play through, depending on which combination of characters it is.) Those who you do not romance the first time can of course be romanced on a second (or third or fourt) play through! A large host of NPCs (not on the ship) will be romanceable too, but they will have a slightly shorter romance progressions and will have no bearing on the ship romances (just to avoid over complexity of checking every single romance.)

I like characters to be solid and consistent, devoted to who they are and not what the Audience wants them to be.
A person after my own heart! <3

Reactions: chalemagne

chalemagne

Jul 7, 2019
So I hate commenting so soon after my last post, but I'm in a bit of a pickle regarding Lilith's TF scene. I've got past the first Boxing Match and Shower scene, but then everything just goes cold. How do I get to the Rematch scene? Does it involve training, as suggested by Lilith? If so, how do I train?

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. In case anyone runs into the same issue, just go to your quarters and click on the circular metal ring on your table. It says something like "VR Controls", and I had previously thought it was a control map for VR headset users, given how close it was to the keyboard controls XD

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So just wondering can you romance all female characters in one playthrough, like have a big harem?

Xig320

May 23, 2017
So just wondering can you romance all female characters in one playthrough, like have a big harem?
The Dev already answered numerous times that there will be no Big Harem, as every girls have their preferences, ideology and personalities.

No Big Harem

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the resolution? Like when I click on the controls page in my cabin the page is too big to read, it only shows half the keyboard and is like it's zoomed in, and there's a few other instances where it feels like that, though most of the scenes seem to be okay?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the resolution? Like when I click on the controls page in my cabin the page is too big to read, it only shows half the keyboard and is like it's zoomed in, and there's a few other instances where it feels like that, though most of the scenes seem to be okay?
Ohh I've not had anyone report that before. Interesting. What is your standard screen resolution? Are you playing in full screen or windowed?

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
wow just wow i am very excited on seeing how this game develops over time enjoyed it alot the story so far the art work and the game play for just being a demo

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ohh I've not had anyone report that before. Interesting. What is your standard screen resolution? Are you playing in full screen or windowed?
I've tried it in both and it's the same. Screen resolution for fullscreen is 1360x768 and windowed is 1280x720. I'll send a screenshot when I have the chance so you can get a good idea of the problem I'm having.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Attached is what my screen looks like for the controls. Everything else seems okay, but definitely a few screens are closed in like that

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Attached is what my screen looks like for the controls. Everything else seems okay, but definitely a few screens are closed in like that
Ah I can see why that one messed up. Just put in a fix for the next build. Were there any other menus you were experiencing this with?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes