4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
ok so i try to play this game new version and found audio bugs, transitions bugged i got after meeting the queen and i hv to deliver a package i went to space and the moment i clicked to warp to next map he got stuck playing a gif of a vortex and it stayed there +2 minutes and i even pressed all key nonstop and it wouldnt go away and it had the audio of rain from that planet where the queen is from and since i couldnt do much i lost all progress cause i had to quit the game, i think its better for this project to be onhold until every major problem is fixed cause this makes the game unplayable and enjoyable to keep retrying. Sad cause i like sci-fi games but this has been not good so far.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
ok so i try to play this game new version and found audio bugs, transitions bugged i got after meeting the queen and i hv to deliver a package i went to space and the moment i clicked to warp to next map he got stuck playing a gif of a vortex and it stayed there +2 minutes and i even pressed all key nonstop and it wouldnt go away and it had the audio of rain from that planet where the queen is from and since i couldnt do much i lost all progress cause i had to quit the game, i think its better for this project to be onhold until every major problem is fixed cause this makes the game unplayable and enjoyable to keep retrying. Sad cause i like sci-fi games but this has been not good so far.
Sorry you experienced that issue. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a problem everyone is having, so might be something specific with your machine. Try playing in the lowest quality settings for now and that should fix the freezes between transitions. As for the audio bug you mentioned that has been fixed for the next build.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Sorry you experienced that issue. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a problem everyone is having, so might be something specific with your machine. Try playing in the lowest quality settings for now and that should fix the freezes between transitions. As for the audio bug you mentioned that has been fixed for the next build.
How good my pc needs to be to run this game? i hv been playing on lowest (its not my machine problem cause if i can play heavier games on ultra graphics something is wrong with ur game) its just weird i hv been finding all this bugs and even retried 2 more times i would get different bugs that would cause me to lose progress, i will wait for the game to be complete perhaps then i can play.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How good my pc needs to be to run this game? i hv been playing on lowest (its not my machine problem cause if i can play heavier games on ultra graphics something is wrong with ur game) its just weird i hv been finding all this bugs and even retried 2 more times i would get different bugs that would cause me to lose progress, i will wait for the game to be complete perhaps then i can play.
I wasn't saying your PC was bad, I was saying there's something about your machine that the code doesn't like that's causing it to get you that bug. Can you list the other bugs you experienced as well since then I actually have a chance of fixing them?

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
I've also had the audio error where you leave the planet where the red queen is and the rain still continues to play everywhere else. I also had a problem where i saved in the crew quarters area, and when i loaded later it showed me an image of a girl on the bed sleeping with all the other characters faces stacked on top of each other. Other than that, great game :)

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Ashrum

Aug 27, 2017
This project is really awesome, you are doing a great job with story, dialogues and setup. There is alot of excitment in the progression and truth to be told I can't whait for the next update, I love lillith and all the segments of the first level of progression, the art is astonishing and everything work like a charm. I can see all your passion and attention for details. keep up the good work.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
So if Catherine were to give you a BJ while flying, would that still be considered roadhead? Is there another term for it when in space? Like "space face", "space dome", or "air lock"?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes