4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After Malaena's scene I don't have a text message from her with a picture and clicking on her in the lounge does nothing, is that how it's supposed to be? I used a save from 0.4
Hmm... No, you definitely should have received a text from her. Can you try visiting the Captain's Quarters / Cockpit? See if visiting one of those rooms triggers it.

dalcyon

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm... No, you definitely should have received a text from her. Can you try visiting the Captain's Quarters / Cockpit? See if visiting one of those rooms triggers it.
After going to the captain's quarters the text shows up, clicking on Catherine or Malaena does nothing though. Also after the scene I tried captain's quarters > cockpit immediately and nothing was interactable except for being able to switch areas and the game black screened when I clicked on the lounge, dunno if that's anything worth noting, I might just need to start a new save from scratch

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
A post just showing off some new NPCs, a little update on the next update and a brief mention about "harem stuff", as I know a few have mentioned already:

Seeing new NPCs.........excited!:love:

And about harem, awesome it would be but i like your view about the effect on the characters it would have.
If it gonna get harem make it at most a drunken night or dream not a cannon ending. *hides in corner from harem enthusiasts*

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seeing new NPCs.........excited!:love:

And about harem, awesome it would be but i like your view about the effect on the characters it would have.
If it gonna get harem make it at most a drunken night or dream not a cannon ending. *hides in corner from harem enthusiasts*
My main problem with harem type stuff is that you have to temporarily change a character's outlook for it to happen. Even drunk Malaena and Catherine aren't the type of character who would be call watching you do it with other girls. I could change their character to be ok with it sure, but to be me that cheapens the "romantic" type of relationship you forge with these two.

Reactions: KimbelFall57

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Once there's more planets to refuel on and other ways to make money (maybe defeating those sneaky pirates that are always hiding in the middle of the system sun), the Mass Effect space flying mechanism would be more enjoyable. It's good that a completed mission fuels you up, but multitasking will strand you quickly, especially when there's no galaxy map.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Once there's more planets to refuel on and other ways to make money (maybe defeating those sneaky pirates that are always hiding in the middle of the system sun), the Mass Effect space flying mechanism would be more enjoyable. It's good that a completed mission fuels you up, but multitasking will strand you quickly, especially when there's no galaxy map.
Galaxy map is coming in 0.6, along with fast travel. :) The space battle system will take a bit longer, but should be ready for 0.8/0.9 at the latest I'd say.

Reactions: Gabaw

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok, I've decided to make a post specifically about harems:

This also includes a voting option, but I want to remind me I will not necessarily pick the winning option. I'm just seeing numbers and gauging interest.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The part of the prison, with Malaena's sister you already have it complete, so the only thing you have to do is go back to the ship, and talk to Malaena, so you can continue with her story
i tried but she only gives me the basic 3 questions. "what do you think of the crew" etc..

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, I've decided to make a post specifically about harems:

This also includes a voting option, but I want to remind me I will not necessarily pick the winning option. I'm just seeing numbers and gauging interest.
still can't continue Mal's quest after i talk to her sister.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
No need to double post. How many times have you spoken to Fae? Have you spoken to the Red Queen after speaking to Fae?
I found the issue. im an idiot. i forgot the queen was at the Bar. I finished the main quest a while ago so i couldn't remember.
Maybe next update add a more detailed hint to quests for idiots like me who skip some important parts of the dialogue.
dumbass proof it. idk.

wait does the quest end after i talk to the queen? it's not in mission list anymore

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I found the issue. im an idiot. i forgot the queen was at the Bar. I finished the main quest a while ago so i couldn't remember.
Maybe next update add a more detailed hint to quests for idiots like me who skip some important parts of the dialogue.
dumbass proof it. idk.

wait does the quest end after i talk to the queen? it's not in mission list anymore
You should have to go back to the prison, after that it ends.

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
The game crashes for me when i use the steering wheel in the flight deck i can't progress any further than just the beginning is their any fixes for this ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The game crashes for me when i use the steering wheel in the flight deck i can't progress any further than just the beginning is their any fixes for this ?
Have you gathered the crew? What are you trying to play this on? PC/Mac/Android etc? Also does the music still play? Try waiting for some time and it will eventually load. However you can also try playing on the lowest graphical settings and that should reduce this load time (and won't affect any of the images that appear)

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Pretty solid game so far. Space traveling is a bit tedious but with upcoming combat it should be fun. The characters are quite likable and well developed (in certain areas :wink: ). The one animated scene is really good!

Took me a while to figure out some things, like the thingy about needing to train to progress Lilith story. Only thing I dislike is having to choose just 1 girl, but hey multiple playthroughs. But this is my personal opinion and it absolutely doesn't take away from the fact that this is going to become a pretty awesome game in the future.

romaniranch

Nov 18, 2019
I'm playing on 1366x768 and some conversations will have a 4th line of text below the bottom of my screen, unreadable. Also the screen is black every time I try to fly the ship after the first time, and eventually it just crashes if I press R to try to re-enter the ship. Unplayable for me right now on my HP elitebook

Reactions: Emojis

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
how i get money in the game
Do the first mission. When you press ESC the menu pops and you can go to Missions and then make sure the check mark is on the 'Seeking Help' mission. Doing this will pop an indicator on your Space map (where you fly your ship). Doing/finishing this quest will give you more than enough money.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes