4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Dooble

May 3, 2018
The first time? At which point exactly does it crash on?
Getting back into the ship first time talking to the Queen. Screen goes black and the game is non-responsive. Tried in windowed mode and full screen and I even started a new game and nothing. Th game is a tad sensitive when transitioning cuz it happened the first time attempting to get going after talking to the crew. I would click the controls, screen goes black, if I clicked around too much I crash but I just had to wait that one out. This one on the other hand just stays black and if I click the screen it says it's not responding.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Getting back into the ship first time talking to the Queen. Screen goes black and the game is non-responsive. Tried in windowed mode and full screen and I even started a new game and nothing. Th game is a tad sensitive when transitioning cuz it happened the first time attempting to get going after talking to the crew. I would click the controls, screen goes black, if I clicked around too much I crash but I just had to wait that one out. This one on the other hand just stays black and if I click the screen it says it's not responding.
I think this is the same issue other people are reporting with long load times. I don't think it's crashed it's just continuously trying to load. What settings are you playing on? Could you put it on it the lowest graphics setting (it won't affect the images) and try again and let me know if that improves things? Thanks!

Jun 3, 2019
I don't understand the person in the first review, how can he even compare the art in this game to "urban demons"???
The art in this game is millions of times better, it's not even on the same level.
I couldn't play urban demons because the art was not good at all in my opinion, but the art in this game is just incredible!
I just can't imagine thinking that it's the opposite.

Jun 3, 2019
I wanted to know if there is the category "Cheating" or either Netorare I would like to know if in the future it will be implemented?

- Another question is, is it the girls who cheat on the main character or is it the other way around?
I'm pretty sure that if they cheat on the main character it's just "ntr"..(I hope there won't be ntr here unless it's optional and then idc)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wanted to know if there is the category "Cheating" or either Netorare I would like to know if in the future it will be implemented?

- Another question is, is it the girls who cheat on the main character or is it the other way around?
Well Kittenna (the tall cat girl) is married as says in her bio :) That should give an indicator! There might be a couple more NPCs who are relationships too, but not fully decided yet. I haven't planned for any Netorare though. Though it would be in Lillith's personality to do that I guess, but no nothing planned for that.

I don't understand the person in the first review, how can he even compare the art in this game to "urban demons"???
The art in this game is millions of times better, it's not even on the same level.
I couldn't play urban demons because the art was not good at all in my opinion, but the art in this game is just incredible!
I just can't imagine thinking that it's the opposite.
To be fair, art is subjective, so I can understand people not liking art one way or another. Everyone has their different tastes, right?

There were some bits in the review I was like "Huh, ok" but overall it sounds like he is disappointed it's not UD 2.0, which I can understand since this is different from what I normally do.

Reactions: James Norm Lock
Jun 3, 2019
Well Kittenna (the tall cat girl) is married as says in her bio :) That should give an indicator! There might be a couple more NPCs who are relationships too, but not fully decided yet. I haven't planned for any Netorare though. Though it would be in Lillith's personality to do that I guess, but no nothing planned for that.

To be fair, art is subjective, so I can understand people not liking art one way or another. Everyone has their different tastes, right?

There were some bits in the review I was like "Huh, ok" but overall it sounds like he is disappointed it's not UD 2.0, which I can understand since this is different from what I normally do.
yeah art is subjective, no arguments there, but it is clear that the art in this game took A LOT more effort than the art in urban demons..
To me it's like arguing that a drawing of a stick figure is artistically better than a drawing of an anime character, yeah it's subjective I guess, but one clearly took more effort to make..

Also, he probably went for the 'short route' in UD because the long route moves way slower than this game..(I haven't tried the short route)
yeah, it seems like he just wanted UD 2.0..
I guess we won't know unless he comments here.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017

At the beginning i was thinking of which would be my fav character in the demo, i say demo because the game is incomplete an i am sure that there will be new characters, and catherine was for me my fav but after seeing the explosive personality of kittherine and when she says " if he is cheating i will crush his balls" i could stop laughing, so that make kittherine my favorite and now i am laughing because ih she would crush her husband egg if he cheat, what would be if she cheat, i mean i doubt that her husband would do something to her, she gave me the impresion that her husband isnt like her.

Jun 3, 2018
hey so
after i talk with the red queen my game doesn't freeze technically because i can acess the pause menu
but i can't go anywhere and the only thing i see is the reception background

solved it: had to go into window mode to see the return arrow

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Lilith could NTR me? Best girl just lost her spot.

• Haha
Reactions: James Norm Lock

chalemagne

Jul 7, 2019
Wow! This looks incredible!! If I might ask, when will the next public release be? And are you intending this to be free to play once finished? Sorry if those questions have already been asked here XD

Oh, and uh, EDIT: If you do release versions with NTR and other more polarizing content, will you include a way to toggle that on an off? And it might be a bit obvious but, um, are all the characters planned to be, er, "Fuckable"? <.>

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
reminds me of that green bitch MCU
Yeah she does somewhat look like She Hulk from the comic books.(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this game though things are looking good so far.
Reminds me of an adult 2D version of Mass Effect with all the space travel and whatnot.
Hopefully the MC turns into a man soon and starts to bang his crew members (especially the bitchy ones ;)) .

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
So I just happened to stumbled onto this game while browsing, and really loved the art style and setting the dev set up for the game. So I just finished it, and I'll give you my feedback:

-Really enjoyed the characters and plot so far. I'm the observant/perfectionist kind of guy where you want everything something has to offer, so I went through every choice of dialogue available for everyone. Glad to see each girl has it's own personality, and damn hot body types. (just the way I like them ;)).

-The "travel with your ship" system is very refreshing gameplay, I have seen something similar in other games, but im happy to see it again, since it brings back a lot of memories.

-Besides that, to be a short demo, I'm surprised by the amount of content it included, for sure far better than other demo's I've tried.

-Really liked the variety of options in the sex scene, (change of speed and POV) and the animation was great. Sad to see that we won't have anymore until the goal is reached tho.

-The only thing I found off or funny was the MC's face, I know he is a kid but Jesus I was not a fan of his portrayal.:LOL:

I'll definitely keep track on this game, and maybe sometime in the future pledge when I have enough to spare.
keep up the good work! cheers!

(please excuse my bad english, it is not my native language).

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I think this is the same issue other people are reporting with long load times. I don't think it's crashed it's just continuously trying to load. What settings are you playing on? Could you put it on it the lowest graphics setting (it won't affect the images) and try again and let me know if that improves things? Thanks!
Works like a charm.

Reactions: chalemagne

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Will there be pregnancy?
Nope.

Wow! This looks incredible!! If I might ask, when will the next public release be? And are you intending this to be free to play once finished? Sorry if those questions have already been asked here XD

Oh, and uh, EDIT: If you do release versions with NTR and other more polarizing content, will you include a way to toggle that on an off? And it might be a bit obvious but, um, are all the characters planned to be, er, "Fuckable"? <.>
Public release is scheduled for... 21st February for 0.2. But it's getting released to $10 patrons this Friday. And $5 patrons 2 weeks after that. There is no NTR content planned, and if there was yeah it would almost certainly be optional.

Yeah she does somewhat look like She Hulk from the comic books.(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this game though things are looking good so far.
Reminds me of an adult 2D version of Mass Effect with all the space travel and whatnot.
Hopefully the MC turns into a man soon and starts to bang his crew members (especially the bitchy ones ;)) .
I think he might mean Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy ^^ Which I can see because of the hair.

Glad you are enjoying it so far! A 2D Mass Effect is pretty much what I had in mind, so glad that is coming across. And don't worry there is definitely banging in his future! ;)

So I just happened to stumbled onto this game while browsing, and really loved the art style and setting the dev set up for the game. So I just finished it, and I'll give you my feedback:

-Really enjoyed the characters and plot so far. I'm the observant/perfectionist kind of guy where you want everything something has to offer, so I went through every choice of dialogue available for everyone. Glad to see each girl has it's own personality, and damn hot body types. (just the way I like them ;)).

-The "travel with your ship" system is very refreshing gameplay, I have seen something similar in other games, but im happy to see it again, since it brings back a lot of memories.

-Besides that, to be a short demo, I'm surprised by the amount of content it included, for sure far better than other demo's I've tried.

-Really liked the variety of options in the sex scene, (change of speed and POV) and the animation was great. Sad to see that we won't have anymore until the goal is reached tho.

-The only thing I found off or funny was the MC's face, I know he is a kid but Jesus I was not a fan of his portrayal.:LOL:

I'll definitely keep track on this game, and maybe sometime in the future pledge when I have enough to spare.
keep up the good work! cheers!

(please excuse my bad english, it is not my native language).
Thank you! It's always good to hear feedback! (Also as a side not, I wouldn't apologise for your English, it's really good, I wouldn't have known you weren't a native English speaker otherwise!)

It makes me happy to hear that went through all the dialogue! It's going to be one of the major ways of making each character distinct, and I'm glad you're picking up on that already :) Thanks for all your positive comments on some of the mechanics and content included, good to know I'm going in the right direction.

As for the MC, yeah he is a little goofy, but I wanted that to be part of his character. So expect a few goofy expressions here and there, but for those people who don't like looking at the MC much, luckily he doesn't have a bust and you can always view all the scenes in First Person ;)

Works like a charm.
Does anything come of the bump in the night scenario?
Interesting. Thanks for giving that a try.

Also only consensual activities will happen in the night!

Jun 1, 2019
Nope.

Public release is scheduled for... 21st February for 0.2. But it's getting released to $10 patrons this Friday. And $5 patrons 2 weeks after that. There is no NTR content planned, and if there was yeah it would almost certainly be optional.
0.2 is released this Friday?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes