4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Nope.

Public release is scheduled for... 21st February for 0.2. But it's getting released to $10 patrons this Friday. And $5 patrons 2 weeks after that. There is no NTR content planned, and if there was yeah it would almost certainly be optional.

I think he might mean Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy ^^ Which I can see because of the hair.

Glad you are enjoying it so far! A 2D Mass Effect is pretty much what I had in mind, so glad that is coming across. And don't worry there is definitely banging in his future! ;)

Thank you! It's always good to hear feedback! (Also as a side not, I wouldn't apologise for your English, it's really good, I wouldn't have known you weren't a native English speaker otherwise!)

It makes me happy to hear that went through all the dialogue! It's going to be one of the major ways of making each character distinct, and I'm glad you're picking up on that already :) Thanks for all your positive comments on some of the mechanics and content included, good to know I'm going in the right direction.

As for the MC, yeah he is a little goofy, but I wanted that to be part of his character. So expect a few goofy expressions here and there, but for those people who don't like looking at the MC much, luckily he doesn't have a bust and you can always view all the scenes in First Person ;)

Interesting. Thanks for giving that a try.

Also only consensual activities will happen in the night!
So nothing currently comes of that message when you get out of a warp that the crew heard something at night? Or at least nothing yet?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.2 is released this Friday?
For $10 patrons, yes!

So nothing currently comes of that message when you get out of a warp that the crew heard something at night? Or at least nothing yet?
Well that was a random event, and generally they don't lead to anything, except a little insight into things going on the ship or in the universe as a whole. They can give little bonuses (or negatives) such as fuel gain, damage, relationship points to certain characters. The one you mentioned, well you can try and figure out what is going on there, but it doesn't go any further. Catherine was looking a little suspicious though, no? ;)

Reactions: Dooble

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
LillithPatreonTease.png

Don't forget you can get your hands on this green giant tomorrow if you're a $10 patreon!

Also there is currently a poll to decide who the next build will focus on! Poll closes on the 31st of this month!

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Game keep crash every time i try to click on the ship after talking to red queen is there is any way to fix that ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Game keep crash every time i try to click on the ship after talking to red queen is there is any way to fix that ?
Can you trying playing on the lowest graphics setting? I think someone reported something similar and that fixed it. (It won't affect image quality, just space travel)

Well thanks for ruining that character.
Well, when you ask her about the Dracaran race she tells you that they don't form relationships or close bonds. Which is why their attitude to sex is so blasé. So in her mindset fucking someone else wouldn't be a problem or a big deal. Again, that isn't likely to happen and the whole point of her relationship progression is to break that mindset and be the guy a Dracaran would want to spend the rest of (your) life with ;)

How do you see the scenes of all the ladies sleeping?
Activate night mode. There's a computer next to Shelly in Engineering, click it and that will activate nightmode.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Minus
-weird travelling system. more of a fuel/avoid system management rather than typical shot em up.
-too much standard pose cg is used (hopefully this will change in time?)
-CLICKFEST. my mouse gonna break from all the clicking.
-no gallery/replay system yet
-no text speed option
-tldr, most of all basic vn stuff are missing

Plus
-nice animation.
-premise/story is somewhat interesting.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Minus
-weird travelling system. more of a fuel/avoid system management rather than typical shot em up.
-too much standard pose cg is used (hopefully this will change in time?)
-CLICKFEST. my mouse gonna break from all the clicking.
-no gallery/replay system yet
-no text speed option
-tldr, most of all basic vn stuff are missing

Plus
-nice animation.
-premise/story is somewhat interesting.
On your cons:
1 - Eventually there will be a turn based battle system if you get caught by an enemy rather than it just reducing fuel.
2 - Most of the character's progressions are based around imagery rather than using the busts for dialogues, like the Lillith build that just dropped :)
3 - Yeah I'm working on rebinding some keys so that you can progress through dialogue without using mouse
4 - There is a gallery / replay system of sorts. To replay sex scenes click on the TV in the captain's quarters. To see sexy images check the Checklist menu in the pause menu (escape)
5 -As 3 working on that too, though with 0.2 I did speed up the text a bit
6 - Well it's not going to be a VN by the end of it, still much more to add in ^^

And thanks for your nice comments! I hope as the project goes on I can address the cons! :)

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 526732

Don't forget you can get your hands on this green giant tomorrow if you're a $10 patreon!

Also there is currently a poll to decide who the next build will focus on! Poll closes on the 31st of this month!
So if I became a patron today, how long until I am able to play? Not really sure how the whole patreon thing works.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So what is on version 0.2
Some changes:

- Lillith's first level progression is complete!
- Remember to check the Check List Menu (which has multiple checklists now) to see what you can do
- Also check the objective menu / look at the blue circle in the star map to see where you need to go
- Mia has been added to the lab so you can get her dialogues now
- A phone menu has been added (tab), where you can track progression levels, see stats, messages and images (more will be added in the future)
- The TV now displays a menu with a list of memories (sex scenes) which you can replay
- You can get all interactables in an area to flash by pressing space bar
- Music change for Red Queen's sex scene
- Completely rewrote the code that displays the location selection menu in the hopes of improving the location change lag issue (it doesn't look like it has so investigation will continue.)

There's also some other code tweaks and changes, but I doubt many people care about that.

So if I became a patron today, how long until I am able to play? Not really sure how the whole patreon thing works.
$10 patrons have immediate access to it (it's the pinned post.) $5 patrons get access to it in 2 weeks. Public release is in 4 weeks :)

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Hey Nergal. What will you do if one of your patrons uploads 0.2 to here early? Will you try to remove it or let it be?

Also is there a way to get back inside the ship after dealing with the red queen stuff?

Last edited:

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Hey Nergal. What will you do if one of your patrons uploads 0.2 to here early? Will you try to remove it or let it be?

Also is there a way to get back inside the ship after dealing with the red queen stuff?
It's hilariously enough on svs for a 7 hour download without premium lmao so just wait if you can or go donate a crisp amount to the patreon.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Did you take inspiration out of starsector?
Since I don't know what that is, I'm gonna go with no :)

Main inspirations: Mass Effect, FTL (eventually), Out There, X-Com (eventually), Milf City and lots of mini sci-fi references. Like the Princess being based of Leia, Nix Tori Vash being based off Tali. There's a character who will be based on Janeway, Samus, Asarai, etc!

It's hilariously enough on svs for a 7 hour download without premium lmao so just wait if you can or go donate a crisp amount to the patreon.
Its on SVS if anyone has it
Obviously I'd prefer it if people didn't do that. It's great that people are eager to play the game and that makes me really happy. Equally though I'm trying to build up support so we can reach goals for things like animations, sound effects, backgrounds, more art and me being able to work fulltime. Heck we need to reach a certain minimum of support in order to keep the art going. So if you do get your hands on it ahead of time and you like what you play, please consider supporting as every bit really does matter. Thanks!

Reactions: hu3elder
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes