HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Played all the routes again and the harem is by far my fav but I also like the alpha/good NTR route.

Would love to see David get his just deserts from his earlier actions in the NTR routes but would fit better in the alpha/good route. I wouldn't think transformation magic would be too much out of the blue. David getting transformed into a female and then taking advantage of by Kelly and the MC. I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Played all the routes again and the harem is by far my fav but I also like the alpha/good NTR route.

Would love to see David get his just deserts from his earlier actions in the NTR routes but would fit better in the alpha/good route. I wouldn't think transformation magic wouldn't be too much out of the blue. David getting transformed into a female and then taking advantage of by Kelly and the MC. I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.
Lol wow, someone that can actually appreciate the good routes for what it is.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
hello guys, i downloaded the game in the front page and everything was going well but since like 30min, my game keeps download and download some release. I guess its kinda weird and i want to know if i did something bad or things like that..
Thanks in advance and have a good day (y)

example : Capture d’écran 2020-12-07 121311.png

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
hello guys, i downloaded the game in the front page and everything was going well but since like 30min, my game keeps download and download some release. I guess its kinda weird and i want to know if i did something bad or things like that..
Thanks in advance and have a good day (y)

example : View attachment 932450
The files here on F95 is way outdated. you must download from our official links:

Win x64 ( | | )

Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

bowlingblast

Jun 1, 2020
Guys hola,
I know, many people talk about black screen issue, also some people solved their problems, but I can't. I downloaded from official site, I have english OS, also active internet connection and no firewall issue (completely off). I tried every possible way but still cannot go any further from landlady calling screen.. Unlimited black screen. Also I waited for ages, but it still cant open. I appreciated any helps.
Thanks. View attachment Player.rar View attachment Player.rar

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys hola,
I know, many people talk about black screen issue, also some people solved their problems, but I can't. I downloaded from official site, I have english OS, also active internet connection and no firewall issue (completely off). I tried every possible way but still cannot go any further from landlady calling screen.. Unlimited black screen. Also I waited for ages, but it still cant open. I appreciated any helps.
Thanks. View attachment 933058 View attachment 933058
Try it with different browser.
1607368124779.png
Code:
https://thespellbook.naughtygames.net/StreamingAssets/1282DF11-22FE-4FA2-92D5-D6FC9BA23E11

Reactions: bowlingblast

sarpos

Mar 1, 2018
Cant load my old save or start a new game. Getting black screen after name and relation select when I try to start a new game and getting brown screen with a load save button on upper right corner when I try to load my save. Any help?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It still cant pass black screen. It's so sad, I also try two times delete and reinstalling.
Thanks Brother.

Please Help..
- Did you try it with different browsers?
- Game installed on Desktop?
- Are you from Turkey or was your OS once set to Turkish language?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Language can be the problem but whats the fıx ? Changed language but no luck.
Please upload your player log file which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/NaughtyGames folder. You can change the file extension from .log to .txt to be able to upload it here.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes