Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So now you have to be online even to play the free version?
Well, it was fun while it lastest.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Wow the mother Nancy have very beautiful milf face, probably the best. Really great art.

Other game with incest and beautiful milf is Sisterly Lust and Dream of Desire.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
10.5 here but it has only slow free downloaders...

edit 12 hours later: ok.. finally downloaded it, it works & with import old saves they work too
So, is it a cracked version? If it isn't you wasted your time downloading it.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
The internet connection is required to check for updates I'm not sure if it's even required if you download it for free. It's only for couple of seconds quick check up. Like update is out for top tier patreons literally 30 days later you can play it for free nothing changes at all same game same story...just act as if game wasn't delayed or whatever..and android causes alot of issues to be fixed and it'll take much time. Yeah dev can fix it. But updates will take longer so instead of crying just enjoy the game is free. Not like 3 updates away like most devs who give you the free version literally 2 or 3 updates late. Naughty games gives you the whole game as it is for free just gotta wait 30 days. And nothing was ruined. Kelly has changed 180 degree in dark route. In love route she's the same. Gosh you people don't do shit other than complain.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So now you have to be online even to play the free version?
Well, it was fun while it lastest.
Ah. I guess you use internet for online gaming or web surfing or whatever. So having connection for couple of minutes isn't at all a game destroyer. It's even helpful because the game will check for patches and bug fixes and auto update it for you instead of you playing finding bug then download patch. It does all that for you for free. And it's just merely seconds or minutes and if you're so annoyed by it. You can just close connection after the quick check up and continue the game without internet. That's the devs right to have drm to protect their game from being sold by some shits. And you're not losing anything game is for free so I guess that little connection won't hurt anyone at all. At least the game is playable and free and it's not required while playing. So instead of complaining about every bit. At least thank the dev for trying to help everyone and trying to please everyone. They didn't want to apply drm but also they don't want to see their game being resold by others who steal it.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB and robhe

przewodo

May 10, 2017
so the saves you make are pay to use or what. I cant use my own save is telling me that is not free content
I already wrote 10x here, the downloads on the forum are outdated an you MUST to have the fix because they are not updating the files here anymore.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I already wrote 10x here, the downloads on the forum are outdated an you MUST to have the fix because they are not updating the files here anymore.
Sorry man did read next time I will thx

przewodo

May 10, 2017
so i have to download it from the patreon page and i can play it now or i have to wait 30 days
You can play right now all the game till the content of v 0.10.0.0. The content of the current version v 0.10.5.0 will be released on august/31 (18 days)

You don't need even to log in to play it if you aren't a backer.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
You can play right now all the game till the content of v 0.10.0.0. The content of the current version v 0.10.5.0 will be released on august/31 (18 days)

You don't need even to log in to play it if you aren't a backer.
Just a question. Is that Aurora scene your showing from the latest update or is it old content that I've just missed?

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys
I read the first few pages of the thread
There is a lot of discussion about NTR
Is it avoidable??
Cause I am not that much fond of that genre ?? No offences

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes