barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
I have a problem, it does not let me Load the game, it tells me it "is impossible to access this content now", this happens to me with new saved games, previous savegame versions load normally

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I have a problem, it does not let me Load the game, it tells me it "is impossible to access this content now", this happens to me with new saved games, previous savegame versions load normally
Just one page back I just told why this is happening:
1597463606307.png

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs how come on NTR path sister always fuck in vaginal yet in the harem path. The MC love fucking anal more than anything. Especially the sis always got damn anal. I'm just going to extract the game from now on and look at the scenes. Unity is too annoying in this game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Question why is the mc obsessed with anal seriously in every sex scene with the sis and gf its always the ass i wanna creampie them damnit

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Question why is the mc obsessed with anal seriously in every sex scene with the sis and gf its always the ass i wanna creampie them damnit
GF: because she's from a christan family that goes to church on sunday mornings, so pussy is for marriage I guess.
Aria: IDK maybe his taste ?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
obviously its because the devs dont actually care about the love route at all. no other reason then them hating the mc

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
obviously its because the devs dont actually care about the love route at all. no other reason then them hating the mc
I like the love route my only concern is they will have to many routes one for the gf,mother,sister and then harem plus any other characters that get introduced

Reactions: Milflover68

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
they care and they work on both routes equally so please stop being butthurt and talking shit,no one's hating MC in love route there's harem option and how the hell is only doing anal relates to that they hate MC ? are you sane ?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Im assuming 10.5 will be the ntr path which kinda sucks considering i have a desire to bend aurora to my will

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Oh well im sure eventually we will be able to claim her on the love path
well 10.5 is NTR which will be out in 2 weeks for free,and at the same time the love route 0.11 will be out for the top tier patreons, you could play it if you back them on release date,or could back them for 10-5-1 usd and each got their own release dates,and you can play it for free at the end of the month

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
well 10.5 is NTR which will be out in 2 weeks for free,and at the same time the love route 0.11 will be out for the top tier patreons, you could play it if you back them on release date,or could back them for 10-5-1 usd and each got their own release dates,and you can play it for free at the end of the month
I have no problems waiting to play free

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well then all good no problems,just telling you when you could play it for free,also you could join the discord server and ask there,people will help you with any info you need.
The only question i have is about the harem from what the walkthrough said the third choice on the beach locks it in but if you went with the gf and friends it locks her love path how do i get her into the harem

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
The only question i have is about the harem from what the walkthrough said the third choice on the beach locks it in but if you went with the gf and friends it locks her love path how do i get her into the harem
Well walkthrough questions,I am not really sure about them,you'd better ask the devs on discord they'd be more than happy to assist you.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well walkthrough questions,I am not really sure about them,you'd better ask the devs on discord they'd be more than happy to assist you.
How do i join discord and do i need to be a patron to do so nvm i figured it out

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes