cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does this run like a renpy game or is it one of those Unity games that makes the graphics card fans go crazy for no real reason?
if your fans go crazy it has nothing to do with the game or the engine. More likely that your drivers are outdated or your system being misconfigured.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
if your fans go crazy it has nothing to do with the game or the engine. More likely that your drivers are outdated or your system being misconfigured.
Nah it's usually down to the games being unoptimised in fairly basic ways i.e. having a completely uncapped fps (this was the case with Eleanor 3 or whatever the lesson of passion unity game was.)

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
For people having a problem with the saves from the links given in f95.When you click on load, you'll see different saves.On top right side, there's an import saves button.Click on that.You're good to go after that.
At the same time, please do support the developers if you can afford it.There's only handful of quality games like this

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
Why is this game not searchable? I've tried about 10 different iterations under the latest updates tab and it just doesn't come up?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why is this game not searchable? I've tried about 10 different iterations under the latest updates tab and it just doesn't come up?
ask F95 mods. They moved the game to the very last page on the latest update section. Not sure why they did it. Maybe next week when the next free update is available it will appear again on the latest update page.

Reactions: DougyDizzle

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As a guy who prefers playing love route, Best according to me so far:
Kelly - Love
Aria - Love/Dom
Aurora - Love
Lucy - Love
But.. Nancy - NTR.. :( *crying at corner* because i prefer Mc's landladies in adult games.

All compensated including small characters like aurora and lucy in a unqiue different way to match the content level of ntr.

Except Nancy, Nancy from love route is nowhere near to Nancy-NTR. She just look like a regular MC's landlady we see in other adult landlady games. Nothing unique.

But.. But.. I still have hopes for future..

And those guys, who just not playing this games just because it has ntr tag, "you are missing one of the best game". Love route completely looks different, unique which will give you a very special experience, which is not available in ntr route. Feel sorry for ntr guysm. Believe me. It is not like other ntr aviodable games where love route is created just for namesake.

Also players who prefer MC's landladies with non-ntr route.. Let's hope for the best in future..

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Well, I guess this is a game I won't be playing anymore. I'm not going to install a game like this, nor do I like the "looking for updates" bullshit.

This is why I've stopped almost all of my game Patreons. Sooner or later the creators seem to do shit to their games that I absolutely loathe.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I love this game but the save system is a pain hard to keep which files are for which path. Love having multiple pages for saves on renpy games.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes