smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
The number one feature this game needs is a text log or roll-back feature. The amount of times I wanted to just reread the last few dialogue boxes but couldn't is inexcusable, especially when it comes to choices the player has to make.

A safe function would alleviate the problem somewhat, but I guess that ship has sailed. Can't imagine the dev going back to that after introducing it as an anti-piracy/support-gathering method

EDIT: The missing safe feature did not strike me as odd enough to think it was a bug, because I think The Twist went down that lane (and that game is much worse overall). Apparently the F95 version is just broken. Download the game from Patreon for free and save/load as much as you want. A text log would still be nice.

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
The number one feature this game needs is a text log or roll-back feature. The amount of times I wanted to just reread the last few dialogue boxes but couldn't is inexcusable, especially when it comes to choices the player has to make.

A safe function would alleviate the problem somewhat, but I guess that ship has sailed. Can't imagine the dev going back to that after introducing it as an anti-piracy/support-gathering method
I just sent you a message... Please reply it :)

The links of the game here are outdated and the admins are not willing to update the links to the version with the fix. If you download the game from our page, you will be able to save and load the game.

Reactions: smite2001 and fbass

przewodo

May 10, 2017
what version is getting the update ntr or love route ?? the main page is not accurate anymore.
The game isnt being updated here anymore. The last version playable for free is the love route (content from v 0.10.0.0) the current locked content is the NTR route (v 0.10.50.0) that will be released for the public on august 31.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
The game isnt being updated here anymore. The last version playable for free is the love route (content from v 0.10.0.0) the current locked content is the NTR route (v 0.10.50.0) that will be released for the public on august 31.
That's god damn heartbreaking. This is my top game to come back to every few months. So the devs are going fully paid no piracy? I respect that because, I mean... gotta make that money, but do they have a roadmap to a finished game so that once it's *done* done I can mark my calender and put out some actual money to play it all?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
That's god damn heartbreaking. This is my top game to come back to every few months. So the devs are going fully paid no piracy? I respect that because, I mean... gotta make that money, but do they have a roadmap to a finished game so that once it's *done* done I can mark my calender and put out some actual money to play it all?
Can't you play monthly updates for free getting the game from our page?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I think I gonna need to put this on my signature, because I'm getting tired to write it every single time..

You can get the game for free on our page and get free updates every single month without having to pay a dime for it! :) :)

Just go there, download the game and every single month, you will have new content!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Will the revamp be about the game's mechanics or the story will be revamped too?
Little bit of both... On the story itself we will add a decent beginning and the current story might have very tiny changes on the scenes to fit on the context. Like add some images, etc..

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Little bit of both... On the story itself we will add a decent beginning and the current story might have very tiny changes on the scenes to fit on the context. Like add some images, etc..
Thanks for the answer. This game has an interesting story in both paths and it's really fun to play.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Whats this about a revamp? Is the game getting remade from scratch or something?
Deeper story, more character development, giving a decent beginning for the game, being able to replay scenes, game play like Big Brother or Man of The House but without non sense things or repeated boring things, etc...

Reactions: dyingbreed86

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Will the new Spellbook version be released while this version is still going on or are you gonna wait for this version to be completed before you release the revamp version? Also will the installer auto update to the revamp version or will it be a new installer? Thx for awnsering all of my questions my dude :)
When we finish the revmap, everything will be new. We will not stop developing the current version, because like I said before, everything on the current game will be used on the new.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Guys who are exclusively playing love route,
Although it says the love route is non-ntr, there is scene with gf's frnd's path which will lead to some type of NTR, that even may leads to foursome MFMF in future updates. But it's depends on your choices. So, select the right ones if you are not okay with that. Options are very simple & understandable.

Reactions: Alannnnn

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Guys who are exclusively playing love route,
Although it says the love route is non-ntr, there is scene with gf's frnd's path which will lead to some type of NTR, that even may leads to foursome MFMF in future updates. But it's depends on your choices. So, select the right ones if you are not okay with that. Options are very simple & understandable.
i thought the sharing was supposed to be only on the darker paths? i knew these devs couldnt keep the love path love. we already get the smaller updates with no passion now we gotta devide that between sharing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
i thought the sharing was supposed to be only on the darker paths? i knew these devs couldnt keep the love path love. we already get the smaller updates with no passion now we gotta devide that between sharing.
I can't comment on why devs added that path, but options are there to avoid that. And you will still enjoy same content without that "choice". It's all same scenes, (just minus the other male). But yeah, in future, if foursome happens, that may be regarded as your "missed content" of love route, because ntr is not your kink. But upto now it's all same, just some different images.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes