MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I can't comment on why devs added that path, but options are there to avoid that. And you will still enjoy same content without that "choice". It's all same scenes, (just minus the other male). But yeah, in future, if foursome happens, that may be regarded as your "missed content" of love route, because ntr is not your kink. But upto now it's all same, just some different images.
culture shock is doing the same stupid shit. neglect love path and add sharing to give it even less content. theres literally already a sharing path on the ntr route that shit need to stay the fuck off the love path.

Reactions: harsha_26

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Guys who are exclusively playing love route,
Although it says the love route is non-ntr, there is scene with gf's frnd's path which will lead to some type of NTR, that even may leads to foursome MFMF in future updates. But it's depends on your choices. So, select the right ones if you are not okay with that. Options are very simple & understandable.
No choice made on the love route leads to NTR... in the very beginning when Aurora appears you can choose if she can become Michael's boyfriend. there no NTR on this, also, this is very optional..

i thought the sharing was supposed to be only on the darker paths? i knew these devs couldnt keep the love path love. we already get the smaller updates with no passion now we gotta devide that between sharing.
Again, there is no NTR on the love route. You choosing Aurora to become Michael's girlfriend is not NTR. It's another love story happening.

I can't comment on why devs added that path, but options are there to avoid that. And you will still enjoy same content without that "choice". It's all same scenes, (just minus the other male). But yeah, in future, if foursome happens, that may be regarded as your "missed content" of love route, because ntr is not your kink. But upto now it's all same, just some different images.
I can garantee you that on the love route they will NEVER EVER share their girls....

culture shock is doing the same stupid shit. neglect love path and add sharing to give it even less content. theres literally already a sharing path on the ntr route that shit need to stay the fuck off the love path.
Love route doesn't mean HAREM route. you can have your harem if you wish, but in the very beginning when Aurora was introduced you can choose if she will go to MC/Kelly side or Michael's side. Where is NTR on this?

Now, if you guys think that this is NTR, you have problems...

Reactions: dyingbreed86

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah you are right about culture shock's diplomacy route, But, Spellbook contains more content in love route compare to culture's shock love route. Except this "one avoidable choice", no ntr prblms occured yet in love route in this game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No choice made on the love route leads to NTR... in the very beginning when Aurora appears you can choose if she can become Michael's boyfriend. there no NTR on this, also, this is very optional..
You said that we can "lock" ourselves in love route in chapter 4, that means, even if players wishes to see one of NPC's scenes with other male than MC, those "options" should be locked off. But, here, love route seems to be "open" route, where player have choice to select one of NPC to other male character than MC.

And players have choice to go for Kelly & Aurora cum kiss, which shares both of their boyfriends's cum. Lot of non-ntr fans have problem with this whether you agree or not.

I know, these are all player's choices. But still, love seems to be open possibility other than "locked".

przewodo

May 10, 2017
You said that we can "lock" ourselves in love route in chapter 4, that means, even if players wishes to see one of NPC's scenes with other male than MC, those "options" should be locked off. But, here, love route seems to be "open" route, where player have choice to select one of NPC to other male character than MC.

And players have choice to go for Kelly & Aurora cum kiss, which shares both of their boyfriends's cum. Lot of non-ntr fans have problem with this whether you agree or not.

I know, these are all player's choices. But still, love seems to be open possibility other than "locked".

It's a genre of adult manga or hentai. It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.

It is too often INCORRECTLY defined as " ". However true readers of the genre know that cuckholding is just a sub-element and a fetish. A fetish where one likes to watch their significant other, (usually sexual) with another person.

In ( ) however the the a bf/gf/wife/husband Do Not have to make a appearance in the story whatsoever. They often Do Not Ever find out about the betrayal. In some the cheated on individual may in up in a situation where they are forced to watch there significant other cheat on them. To go slightly further. Some ntr is known as . This can also be defined as Cheating. Ecxept it's from the point of view of the individual stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship. Once again the gf/bf/wife/husband never has to make a appearance in this type of story.

For the illiterate/ ;

is just Cheating NOT . The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story.

A sub-element at best seldom/sometimes used, Cuckholding is a fetish. About an individual's desire/want to be cheated on by their significant other.
Netorare can be seen daytime soap operas. Whenever someone cheats on somebody.
You'll probably never see in a daytime soap opera. can even be mutually desired in relationship.

Reactions: Grimtown

przewodo

May 10, 2017
By that said, on the love route there is no NTR not even Cuckold or any type of sharing girls happened or ever will happen...

:)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
By that said, on the love route there is no NTR not even Cuckold or any type of sharing girls happened or ever will happen...

So u won't consider netorase (willing happy participation of MC in any type of things that involves his gf with other male) as ntr? U won't consider that sharing cum kiss as not all a issue to non-ntr fans? Ok then. I have no words to talk then..

In this update kelly asked to share cum kiss, next it might be cocks, and you will say at that time "no, it's not ntr.."

Now, don't say you have choices. That's not the point here.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
So u won't consider netorase (willing happy participation of MC in any type of things that involves his gf with other male) as ntr? U won't consider that sharing cum kiss as not all a issue to non-ntr fans? Ok then. I have no words to talk then..

In this update kelly asked to share cum kiss, next it might be cocks, and you will say at that time "no, it's not ntr.."

Now, don't say you have choices. That's not the point here.
Let me quote what I have written...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Let me quote what I have written...
In the NTR definition, it's has been said that "cheating" (Even keeping secret from husband/bf) also comes under NTR. Correct me if i'm wrong.

So, their sharing cum kiss is not cheating? It's just fun? Even if MC knows about it later, If he accepts that, then it is also called as some kind of cuckolding right?

These are all very confusing. if gf is sharing another man's cum, even though it is on another girl's lips, then it's cheating bro.. It's not fun..

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Can't you play monthly updates for free getting the game from our page?
No, you're right. I had given the game my occasional several month checkup and just happened to see your page. I appreciate your replying to me so it showed up in my mentions. Thank you so much, now that I have a specific page to bookmark. I'm eagerly awaiting updates, and thank you for looking out for the unwashed masses like myself!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
any type of sharing girls happened or ever will happen...
yet its literally in the game. you want to give the option to ditch a girl? cool but dont fucking show her with another dude and have scenes with other people. just let her move on and never be seen or heard from again. this is cuck shit. that should not be on a fucking love path. how can you not see the issue. dont waste the love paths resources on this garbage. so either remove the scenes or readjust your statement.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, their sharing cum kiss is not cheating? It's just fun? Even if MC knows about it later, If he accepts that, then it is also called as some kind of cuckolding right?

These are all very confusing. if gf is sharing another man's cum, even though it is on another girl's lips, then it's cheating bro.. It's not fun..
OMG... those girls are pixel! Let me repeat it slowly P I X E L!

Pixel girls aren't real.... so no one got cheated etc...

If you choose to let Aurora stay with Michael and then again have the option to let Kelly and Aurora to cum kiss or not, then it is was the players choice... totally avoidable! However, I don't think that this scene will open a sharing path on the love route.

Please don't try to argue about an "indirect kiss" between Kelly and Micheal (or MC and Micheal) as you often see in animes, because that is bullshit.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yet its literally in the game. you want to give the option to ditch a girl? cool but dont fucking show her with another dude and have scenes with other people. just let her move on and never be seen or heard from again. this is cuck shit. that should not be on a fucking love path. how can you not see the issue. dont waste the love paths resources on this garbage. so either remove the scenes or readjust your statement.
Problem is a bit that both you and the dev are right, but for different reasons.

Dev is right in fact it is not NTR as such or even cheating or cucking as such. What he does forget though is that a big part of the NTR discussion is not about NTR as such, let alone about more narrow definitions of NTR, but about the fact that a lot of harem and especially love/romance players (and I am one as well for the most part, unless it is really a plotpoint) on the whole are very MC centered in their likes and as such do not like others as MC to have sex. That even extends to lesbian unless that is a kink for the player involved. So all scenes with other males that are shown, are at best indifferent and at worse a turn off for them and putting them on the love path will always be for those people at best a waste of resources, instead of something to rejoice in.

In the end it is the devs game though and up to them what content they wish to include and how, but some awareness that adding that kind of content will turn off loads off people that are the natural consumers for a love path is not unwise especially in a game that already has 2 NTR paths where such content fits way better.

It is for the devs to decide though who they want to make happy with their game and for players to decide if they wish to play that game anyway for rest of content with choices the devs made.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

If you choose to let Aurora stay with Michael and then again have the option to let Kelly and Aurora to cum kiss or not, then it is was the players choice... totally avoidable! However, I don't think that this scene will open a sharing path on the love route.

Please don't try to argue about an "indirect kiss" between Kelly and Micheal (or MC and Micheal) as you often see in animes, because that is bullshit.
You can say that a million times, but for players that immerse themselves that is not a truth per se. :p Do some people overdo it? Likely. but still it is how they feel and that you or I may feel different does not change how they feel and experience it. To me the whole Michael content is also wasted resources that I much rather have seen used for other more exciting developments in a love path, even if it is not something that makes me go red and hulking up. ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wow... how about you just move to another game instead telling the dev what he can or can not do or how he should spend his time and resources for his game which you get from a "pirate forum" and play for free. What a hypocrite!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Problem is a bit that both you and the dev are right, but for different reasons.

Dev is right in fact it is not NTR as such or even cheating or cucking as such. What he does forget though is that a big part of the NTR discussion is not about NTR as such, let alone about more narrow definitions of NTR, but about the fact that a lot of harem and especially love/romance players (and I am one as well for the most part, unless it is really a plotpoint) on the whole are very MC centered in their likes and as such do not like others as MC to have sex. That even extends to lesbian unless that is a kink for the player involved. So all scenes with other males that are shown, are at best indifferent and at worse a turn off for them and putting them on the love path will always be for those people at best a waste of resources, instead of something to rejoice in.

In the end it is the devs game though and up to them what content they wish to include and how, but some awareness that adding that kind of content will turn off loads off people that are the natural consumers for a love path is not unwise especially in a game that already has 2 NTR paths where such content fits way better.

It is for the devs to decide though who they want to make happy with their game and for players to decide if they wish to play that game with choices the devs made.
the thing is i never said it was ntr. it just doesnt belong on a love path in any shape or form and belongs on a darker path. the devs clearly know what they are doing and it stinks from a mile away

Wow... how about you just move to another game instead telling the dev what he can or can not do or how he should spend his time and resources for his game which you get from a "pirate forum" and play for free. What a hypocrite!
ah its the guy who actively trys to ruin timestamps. funny. he can choose to be wrong though, he doesnt have to do it. but to say there isnt sharing is just wrong.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

Whether it is indirect kiss or direct kiss she still tasted another male's cum than MC. It is still amount to cheating. And that's cheating is also can be amount to ntr, if you check the definition dev provided here.

And lesbian scenes doesn't count here because of "common trope" of non-ntr culture. Because they think it is the process of making women sexually excited, so they let MC join them, to build the harem. So, yeah, non-ntr dont care about lesbian trope.

You are saying about "players choices", but if it is love route designed for guys who are into non-ntr, then why those options are even created? What's the logic?

Only ntr lovers may get excited for cum sharing kiss.. But not for non-ntr guys..

Now, don't counter me as "Then why did you choose that option"? I already given reasons for that. If next update, the love route for suppose contains some "foursome MFMF" option, then also you counter our non-ntr guys as "why did u choose that option?"

Why even provide options when you already said it wont contain ntr?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Whether it is indirect kiss or direct kiss she still tasted another male's cum than MC. It is still amount to cheating. And that's cheating is also can be amount to ntr, if you check the defination dev provided here.

And lesbian scenes doesn't count here because of "common trope" of non-ntr culture. Because they think it is the process of making those sexually excited, and they let MC join them. So, yeah, non-ntr dont care about lesbian trope.

You are saying about "players choices", but if it is love route designed for guys who are into non-ntr, then why those options are even created? What's the logic?

Only ntr lovers may ger excited for cum sharing kiss.. But not for non-ntr guys..

Now, don't counter me as " Then why did you choose that option". I already given reasons for that. If next update, the love route for suppose contains some "foursome MFMF" option, then also you counter our non-ntr guys as "why did u choose that option?"

Why even provide options when you already said it wont contain ntr?
It sounds like nitpicking to me. A few days ago you argued about: "Why love paths have less hardcore scenes than NTR-paths". In case of Spellbook you suggest to add golden shower to the love route. On the one hand you want to see more "extreme"/hardcore scenes and on the other hand a cum kiss is taboo on the love path?

Don't get me wrong, we all have our kinks which we prefer to see in a game, but a dev can't satisfy everyone and every kink - this is why player can choose what MC or NPC should do.

- Back to the kiss scene -
You only get the scene on a specific path - the camping trip. And only if you choose to let Aurora be with Michael on the trip. With that choice Aurora is no longer a potential Love Interest.

And yes, there are players who play the love path only and are happy to give Aurora to Micheal. Now Jim & Rocco could start a poll and ask the players if they are ok with the cum kiss scene or not.

We also could start arguing now about "how much of Michael's cum went into Kelly's mouth"? Is it 50-50?? 50% cum and 50% Aurora's spit?? Or 99,99999999% spit and 0,0000000001% cum???

As you can see arguing about it is pointless. Same as arguing if the scene should be classified as "sharing or cheating" or that the scene should be removed.... Because all of that is avoidable, and I also guess that less than 5% of all love path players saw that scene.

To me it looks like, that you made a mountain out of a molehill with it by over-interpreting a cum kiss and assuming from it that it will lead to a sharing/cheating path on the love route. Which won't happen as Rocco & Jim stated.

I think Rocco & Jim didn't even think about it and only saw another "spicy" scene in it.

Let's pick up DA22 's argument:
to me the whole Michael content is also wasted resources that I much rather have seen used for other more exciting developments in a love path, even if it is not something that makes me go red and hulking up.
For him and other people Michael content might be a wasted of resources. I could say the same think about all the content with Kelly, Aurora, Aria .. literally every girl who I don't classify as MILF, a sexy cougar, a sexy mature lady or a sexy granny. (TEAM MILF FOR THE WIN!!!)

However, resources are limited and so are the options to diversify and to satisfy every single player. So, you might not like the cum kiss but at the same time other people do. You are not forced to see the scene because there are options to avoid it and/or different paths to choose from.

In the end you can decide for yourself: either to ignore the cum kiss or to quit the game and move to another game which suits your liking more - I would recommend "Thirsty for my guest" for example.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It sounds like nitpicking to me. A few days ago you argued about: "Why love paths have less hardcore scenes than NTR-paths". In case of Spellbook you suggest to add golden shower to the love route. On the one hand you want to see more "extreme"/hardcore scenes and on the other hand a cum kiss is taboo on the love path?

Don't get me wrong, we all have our kinks which we prefer to see in a game, but a dev can't satisfy everyone and every kink - this is why player can choose what MC or NPC should do.

- Back to the kiss scene -
You only get the scene on a specific path - the camping trip. And only if you choose to let Aurora be with Michael on the trip. With that choice Aurora is no longer a potential Love Interest.

And yes, there are players who play the love path only and are happy to give Aurora to Micheal. Now Jim & Rocco could start a poll and ask the players if they are ok with the cum kiss scene or not.

We also could start arguing now about "how much of Michael's cum went into Kelly's mouth"? Is it 50-50?? 50% cum and 50% Aurora's spit?? Or 99,99999999% spit and 0,0000000001% cum???

As you can see arguing about it is pointless. Same as arguing if the scene should be classified as "sharing or cheating" or that the scene should be removed.... Because all of that is avoidable, and I also guess that less than 5% of all love path players saw that scene.

To me it looks like, that you made a mountain out of a molehill with it by over-interpreting a cum kiss and assuming from it that it will lead to a sharing/cheating path on the love route. Which won't happen as Rocco & Jim stated.

I think Rocco & Jim didn't even think about it and only saw another "spicy" scene in it.

Let's pick up DA22 's argument:

For him and other people Michael content might be a wasted of resources. I could say the same think about all the content with Kelly, Aurora, Aria .. literally every girl who I don't classify as MILF, a sexy cougar, a sexy mature lady or a sexy granny. (TEAM MILF FOR THE WIN!!!)

However, resources are limited and so are the options to diversify and to satisfy every single player. So, you might not like the cum kiss but at the same time other people do. You are not forced to see the scene because there are options to avoid it and/or different paths to choose from.

In the end you can decide for yourself: either to ignore the cum kiss or to quit the game and move to another game which suits your liking more - I would recommend "Thirsty for my guest" for example.
The thing is having Michael at all on the love path is waste of resources by definition for a love player. It is a route targeted at people who want love/romance, not sharing or having other NPC's shown in sex situation with other women or that kind of drama.

For that you have NTR routes which this game already has two off. Love players already have to share resources with NTR players with for their routes, which is fair enough since they also want their game, but then do not go being surprised when they do not like that NPC centered content also on their paths. Besides making or not making that choice, you still know it is there and it does show how characters act when you do nothing to stop that. It is the same problem if things go way too fast on NTR paths compared to love routes in a game without a good explanation based upon the characters. Love games have their rules as well, not just NTR games. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The thing is having Michael at all on the love path is waste of resources by definition for a love player.
From my point it seems to be a love player's problem then and less a dev's. This actually reminds me of a discussion I had yesterday with a hardcore Star Trek fan about Star Trek Discovery. For a hardcore fan the show might be shit, but for someone who didn't watch all series and all seasons etc.. Discovery might be actually good because they don't have a certain bias towards something "new". Same goes for flavors etc...
For that you have NTR routes which this game already has two off.
The love route has two as well. The camping trip and the other with Nancy and Aria.
Love players already have to share resources with NTR players with for their routes, which is fair enough since they also want their game,
As far as I remember did Spellbook start as pure NTR game and Love route were added later, but please feel to correct me if I'm wrong.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes