dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Yeah, this game is better than many of so called optional ntr games. If you want know how much i love this game, just check the review where i given 5 stars with a long explaination how this game is very unique in routes. I only written love route review, because this game got popular in ntr genre. I need to see this game being popular in non-ntr genre too. I actually suprised when i first played the love route because it handled very differently compare to ntr.

But, still, some scenes like cum-kiss, even if it is provided as options can be huge turn off to non-ntr guys because they are playing love route with a destined mindset, thinking this route won't be like ntr route. And all options will be MC centered only. Because they got "locked" in it as promised by devs. Because it is so sudden to see that option we didn't see it as coming.
You won't get it. You might have different mindset. You may find it easy to ignore.
My comment wasn't necessarily geared toward you personally, otherwise I would've quoted you directly. I've been holding off on commenting on the whole love vs NTR route until now b/c I only got around to playing the love route recently. IIRC, there have been decent amount of people claiming that the Love route was lacking content or implying that devs only care about the NTR route (do correct me if I'm wrong in this regard). I went into the love route expecting the quality and quantity of the route to be subpar, only to find out love route offered much more varied routes than the straight forward NTR path. After finishing couple love paths, I just felt that a lot heat going towards the devs were undeserved, hence my comment.

I've already mentioned I get why non-NTR players can get turned off by the cum-kiss scene, but I can't help feeling that people are getting hung up on one minor scene over everything the devs does right in the love route. Hell, I'll even give some ground and acknowledge that it kinda sucks for non-NTR players to be "hit" with the option, but I'm pretty sure the dialogue plays it off pretty naturally if players decides not to go for it.

And you're right, I'll never get it. Honestly never saw anything severely wrong with having the option really.

Reactions: DA22 and harsha_26

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Also, I forgot to mention, each path has some distinct characters that don't exists on the other. You can think on this as parallel universes.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
My comment wasn't necessarily geared toward you personally, otherwise I would've quoted you directly. I've been holding off on commenting on the whole love vs NTR route until now b/c I only got around to playing the love route recently. IIRC, there have been decent amount of people claiming that the Love route was lacking content or implying that devs only care about the NTR route (do correct me if I'm wrong in this regard). I went into the love route expecting the quality and quantity of the route to be subpar, only to find out love route offered much more varied routes than the straight forward NTR path. After finishing couple love paths, I just felt that a lot heat going towards the devs were undeserved, hence my comment.

I've already mentioned I get why non-NTR players can get turned off by the cum-kiss scene, but I can't help feeling that people are getting hung up on one minor scene over everything the devs does right in the love route. Hell, I'll even give some ground and acknowledge that it kinda sucks for non-NTR players to be "hit" with the option, but I'm pretty sure the dialogue plays it off pretty naturally if players decides not to go for it.

And you're right, I'll never get it. Honestly never saw anything severely wrong with having the option really.
I know two devs are working hard. They are likes gods & inspiration of "optional ntr" games. I written my conclusion on a good note. I didn't expected this argument will be this long.

And I already explained you why seeing the "option" itself makes most of non-ntr guys uncomfortable. And it will be like a shock too because we didn't expected that option will turn up in a strict non-ntr route. May be as dev said some guys won't see "sharing cum kiss" as ntr. I hope it won't go furthur just because some guys won't consider some other things as ntr. Like swinging and all. Dev also promises. . Let us agree to disagree..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also, I forgot to mention, each path has some distinct characters that don't exists on the other. You can think on this as parallel universes.
Yeah like I already said before, you have one of the best splits if not best of the two sorts of content with respect to both types of game and moving them at same pace also qua content I have seen until now, where it actually works. So keep up that great work even if we do not agree on everything. :p

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thanks harsha_26 , DA22 and wittnotyoyo !

Our intention when we had split the game was really make two distinct paths. It is really hard to make, but in a future, we want to be able to hire someone to help us to deliver every month both content, so no one need to wait 2 months to get updates..
Honestly, 2 month is not even that long of wait compared to some of the devs. I would much rather have you guys take your time with your development and maintain that absolute high quality of renders and animation

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The game doesn't seem to download anymore.
From patreon, it fails after a few minutes, and if you use the current install from here, the forced update keeps going in a loop after ages at low speed (48Kbps max).

My internet fiber is at 300/300, and other downloads are fine. Whichever hosts are being used, seems to be throwing massive tantrums, and have been for a while now... :(
It seems to be working through a VPN connection, I can't quite figure out how or why... Is the game update done through P2P maybe?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I would much rather have you guys take your time with your development and maintain that absolute high quality of renders and animation
When DAZ doesn't fucks with your life! They released an update, improving a lot of things in the beginning of the month. One week ago, when I was rendering all the animations that had being made, I discovered a HUGE bug that DAZ wasn't saving data from animations, and it fucked up the animations. I managed to get back to the older version thanks people on our discord channel that helped me with this matter.

Just one animation I could not re-render because it would not have enough time, so there is a small issue on that one. The other I manage to fix it and render in time...

I'm still trying to find a decent way to be able to send DAZ characters to Maya, having a animation rig on them to be able to make decent and good animations there and send it to DAZ only to be rendered. DAZ really sucks when it comes to animations.

• Sad
Reactions: DA22

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
When DAZ doesn't fucks with your life! They released an update, improving a lot of things in the beginning of the month. One week ago, when I was rendering all the animations that had being made, I discovered a HUGE bug that DAZ wasn't saving data from animations, and it fucked up the animations. I managed to get back to the older version thanks people on our discord channel that helped me with this matter.

Just one animation I could not re-render because it would not have enough time, so there is a small issue on that one. The other I manage to fix it and render in time...

I'm still trying to find a decent way to be able to send DAZ characters to Maya, having a animation rig on them to be able to make decent and good animations there and send it to DAZ only to be rendered. DAZ really sucks when it comes to animations.
I'm sure you guys know this already, but you guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to renders and animations, so please dont write off your animations as just "decent" :D

I'm not really familiar at all with DAZ development process, but after working on little projects of my own on HS2 studio, I really have newfound respect for the devs that are capable of grinding out quality renders/animation like you guys. I've only worked on stills but even that can be incredibly time-consuming to get the shots I really want, so I can only imagine how much time you guys are putting into the renders and animations you guys pump out

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Because people like it! And want it. And who said that isn't exciting? For those that don't like it, is not, for those that like, is is exciting...
Literally no love player thinks that way. this shows were your head is, and its in the darker paths only. again want there to be other couples? cool. just dont show it. hire someone that cares about the love content aside from just more money

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Literally no love player thinks that way. this shows were your head is, and its in the darker paths only. again want there to be other couples? cool. just dont show it. hire someone that cares about the love content aside from just more money
Speak for yourself... Because like I said, I have requests from a lot of other people...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I really don't know why. Our server is on godaddy/USA and has no block on it.
Neither can I in this case. Is the update using special protocols or ports? Just wondering if my ISP is blocking/slowing it down somehow... I mean, at the end of the day, it worked through my VPN provider, so it's not the end of the world, but I don't think I've encountered this problem before :S .

Storywise, will there be some sort of domination/corruption without NTR (unless I order them to fuck someone for example)? I love sharing in games if it's well done, but this game seems to go from one extreme to the next, they're either all yours, or they're everyone elses :(. I was hoping the NTR side, since it mentioned sharing in the walkthrough, would allow me to keep the sister, but she just seems to becomes a cumbucket for some blackdudes, and I could not find a way to get her to go any other way through the choices.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Neither can I in this case. Is the update using special protocols or ports? Just wondering if my ISP is blocking/slowing it down somehow... I mean, at the end of the day, it worked through my VPN provider, so it's not the end of the world, but I don't think I've encountered this problem before :S .
There is nothing special... it's just HTTPS basic protocol, file hosted in a godaddy server in USA.

Just in case,

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes