cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So... If the game crashes or bugs, I should start over again?
It depends on the crashes or bugs you get. So far I never had to start over. Download the latest game build from here and then link on "transfer saves" from the load system.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Speak for yourself... Because like I said, I have requests from a lot of other people...
I know we already discussed, But I do hope you won't go furthur than this individual love stories or sharing cum kiss just because you get "requests" from other people. And i do hope your main focus is for MC's love routes and harem rather than other character's love stories. And also please provide "skip" option. Some people are not into Aurora, wanted to get her attached to micheal, but they don't want to their see their "sex" scenes.

I really wish & hope you are getting "requests" from non-ntr fans, because sometimes, u get requests from ntr fans under the mask of "non-ntr". Yeah, two couples fucking in same room without sharing? Okay. But I dont want to see kelly praising about micheal's dick when they are doing that. Because those things give me " Imaginary " Suspicions.

These are all just requests. But you know what is best. So, All The Best.

On the sidenote, I won't bother much about kelly's story because it got shaped really well. I'm looking forward for other branch that is nancy & aria. Jealousy is going on. Much excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know why the hell I can't open my saved games showing me "This content is not aviable for you at this time" if it's from an Update that has already been released to the general public? It makes me have to play from the previous chapter whenever I want to see the content of the next one.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know where the new saves are now located with the version 10.00 Mac update, since they've moved from what was User/Library/Application Support/NaughtyGamesTheSpellbook/FungusSaves?

Cheers

nympheta

May 22, 2017
I don't get it. I could download with the launcher v10.5, but I tried the 2 route and saw nothing new. Last month when it updated to v10.0, I could see the new content right away. Did something change this time ? Or maybe I missed something

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't get it. I could download with the launcher v10.5, but I tried the 2 route and saw nothing new. Last month when it updated to v10.0, I could see the new content right away. Did something change this time ? Or maybe I missed something
10.5 was a NTR route update, so unless you are on that route you will see nothing new, remember the game has 4 routes. Two NTR based and two love based.

Reactions: nympheta

nympheta

May 22, 2017
10.5 was a NTR route update, so unless you are on that route you will see nothing new, remember the game has 4 routes. Two NTR based and two love based.
Yeah that's what I meant with 2 route : ntr and non ntr. I tried both but nothing new, so I really don't know ^^ I'll wait until tonight I guess

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know why the hell I can't open my saved games showing me "This content is not aviable for you at this time" if it's from an Update that has already been released to the general public? It makes me have to play from the previous chapter whenever I want to see the content of the next one.
Free content update v10.5 (NTR path) isn't available yet. As soon as you see v11.0 in the main menu you will know that v10.5 content is unlocked.
Does anyone know where the new saves are now located with the version 10.00 Mac update, since they've moved from what was User/Library/Application Support/NaughtyGamesTheSpellbook/FungusSaves?

Cheers
The saves were moved to 'Streaming Assets' folder (inside the dmg file "show package content"). If you did not download the latest (free) game build from the patreon link, then I suggest to wait until the new content is available.

In the load menu you will have the option to transfer your old saves to the new save location automatically.

Reactions: nympheta

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that's what I meant with 2 route : ntr and non ntr. I tried both but nothing new, so I really don't know ^^ I'll wait until tonight I guess
The new version 11.0 when available for patreons, should be a love update with Mom and Sis path if remember right.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Free content update v10.5 (NTR path) isn't available yet. As soon as you see v11.0 in the main menu you will know that v10.5 content is unlocked.
The saves were moved to 'Streaming Assets' folder (inside the dmg file "show package content"). If you did not download the latest (free) game build from the patreon link, then I suggest to wait until the new content is available.

In the load menu you will have the option to transfer your old saves to the new save location automatically.
Thank you cold_arctus I had found them. (y)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes