Feb 5, 2020
This Love update focusing more on story development than lewd content. There’s a good fap for everyone in there though, especially Kelly, absolutely stunning in her sexywear. Good work.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I love the fact now the MC is badass in the ntr and I can't wait to hurt David if possible MUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

ziyanyok

Aug 2, 2019
I get the black screen error when i start the game. I read the thread but i cannot change my windows language as it only supports single language pack. The calendar is gregorian and i try play it on lowest possible settings with low resolution but nothing works. Can someone help please?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I get the black screen error when i start the game. I read the thread but i cannot change my windows language as it only supports single language pack. The calendar is gregorian and i try play it on lowest possible settings with low resolution but nothing works. Can someone help please?
Unfortunately, game isn't running in some languages. Remember to download the game on our official page to get the latest update, but the language that we have most report is Turkish. On this case, you would need a VM if you can't change your windows language.

From our FAQ Page:

1598927108796.png

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hope you added good content for nancy in premium 11.0 update. Because in 10.0 kelly's route got big scenes like camping & night dinner with many sub routes. Nancy & Aria isn't focused much for beach episode. Yes, they got scenes but not a lengthy event like night dinner in david's house. And nancy even focused less than Aria in 10.0. Aria's dom route's sex is happened. But Nancy's dom route sex isn't happened. Just a Spank.

It's moving in the way like Kelly will be the show face of love route and nancy will be the show face of ntr routes.

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I hope you added good content for nancy in premium 11.0 update. Because in 10.0 kelly's route got big scenes like camping & night dinner with many sub routes. Nancy & Aria isn't focused much for beach episode. And nancy even focused less than Aria in 10.0.

It's moving in the way like Kelly will be the show face of love route and nancy will be the show face of ntr routes.
It's a continuation of the last night and Aria doesn't appear

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Oh God, this MC keeps surprising me with every update, he makes Shinki Ikari look like an alpha male

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Free content update v10.5.0 (NTR Path) is available to download!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Android port has been abandoned!!

Important note:

After downloading the game build the game requires an active internet connection to verify the game package (each time you run the game!). As soon as all files are updated and verified you no longer need an internet connection.

Import your old saves for old game build v9.5 and v10.0.0:
With game build v10.5.0 a new save system was introduced. To import your old saves open the load system from main menu and click on "import saves".

New save system supports save naming.

Enjoy the free content update!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Free content update v10.5.0 (NTR Path) is available to download!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Android port has been abandoned!!

Important note:

After downloading the game build the game requires an active internet connection to verify the game package (each time you run the game!). As soon as all files are updated and verified you no longer need an internet connection.

Import your old saves for old game build v9.5 and v10.0.0:
With game build v10.5.0 a new save system was introduced. To import your old saves open the load system from main menu and click on "import saves".

New save system supports save naming.

Enjoy the free content update!

you don't need this anymore, has a auto updater

Screenshot_1.png

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question for you about bailouts ...
So I played up to version v0.9.0 and until then I had different options within the same route (for example within the Route LOVE) I had the choice between the scenes:
- scene with Aria
- scene with Nancy
- Aria and Nancy's harem

while if I chose not to go with Nancy I would go camping with Kelly and the others and therefore I had other choices of scenes there:
- Aurora showing it to Jack
- Aurora showing it to Kelly
- Aurora showing it to Michael and depending on my choices, some scenes are shown to me rather than others.

So doing the count I had the possibility of 2 main choices Nancy-Aria or Kelly-Aurora and then these other further choices.

What should I do with the saves?
I have to create 6 different saves because the scenes seen before can change future choices or 2 saves are enough (one for the Aria-Nancy road and one for the Kelly-Aurora road) or just 1 is enough for the whole Love Route because then with subsequent updates, does the story continue regardless of any choices made before?
Thank you :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Uhm..now that he knows the gf is cheating, and she changed that much :\, the game lost most of its appeal for me. Too bad, I really like your work on the game. Forced connection (and the boring love route) aside, but I can understand it.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes