przewodo

May 10, 2017
intresting, I just have one love save and one NTR. When is the branching happening, do i have to keep 3+ saves or those paths combine back and how many paths are on NTR route?
On the Love Route If you went to the beach... is because you are more focused on Aria or Nancy
If you went camping, you are more focus on Kelly and Aurora

If you like more Nancy, then go beach and make Nancy's ending (HAREM)
If you like more Aria, then go beach and make Aria's ending (HAREM)

If you like more Kelly's perspective on the story, make Aurora flash her pussy to her on the camping (HAREM)
If you like more MC's perspective on the story, make Aurora flash her pussy to MC (HAREM)

If you wanna give Aurora to Michael and have the other girls for you, then make Aurora flashes her pussy to Michael (this is the ONLY path till now that you will see another male fucking a girl that just was introduced to the game and MC at that point didn't had interest on her and IT MEANS THAT you wanna see friends having fun with their girls WITHOUT SHARING them)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
On the Love Route If you went to the beach... is because you are more focused on Aria or Nancy

If you like more Kelly's perspective on the story, make Aurora flash her pussy to her on the camping (HAREM)
If you like more MC's perspective on the story, make Aurora flash her pussy to MC (HAREM)

If you wanna give Aurora to Michael and have the other girls for you, then make Aurora flashes her pussy to Michael (this is the ONLY path till now that you will see another male fucking a girl that just was introduced to the game and MC at that point didn't had interest on her and IT MEANS THAT you wanna see friends having fun with their girls WITHOUT SHARING them)
Sounds like that doesn't belong on a "love" route to me, glad I didn't choose that when I played. I guess we all can have a different definition of love. Also why would it only be one girl? It seems so forced. I just don't see it serving a purpose for the route as a whole, as its close to the antithesis of what that route is. At least with swinging you could make it like The Deliverance and still have there be love between the characters, but since it isn't, its literally just voyeurism (which isn't a bad thing in general ofc), no love involved at all. Seems to me to be just a tagged on fetish to appease some Patreon who doesn't really care about love or harem. At least that's the best I can think of. Anyway finally gave this one a play lostraven, lets see what you can do.

Also I have no idea how the staff didn't know that The Last Man didn't have forced online requirements. At least a mod did at the very least, because wwway back in the day I almost got thread banned in that thread for calling Vortex out on that exact thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like that doesn't belong on a "love" route to me, glad I didn't choose that when I played. I guess we all can have a different definition of love. Also why would is only be one girl? It seems so forced. I just don't see it serving a purpose for the route as a whole, as its close to the antithesis of what that route is. At least with swinging you could make it like The Deliverance and still have there be love between the characters, but since it isn't, its literally just voyeurism (which isn't a bad thing in general ofc), no love involved at all. Seems to me to be just a tagged on fetish to appease some Patreon who doesn't really care about love or harem. At least that's the best I can think of. Anyway finally gave this one a play lostraven, lets see what you can do.

Also I have no idea how the staff didn't know that The Last Man didn't have forced online requirements. At least a mod did at the very least, because wwway back in the day I almost got thread banned in that thread for calling Vortex out on that exact thing.
'Let's see what you can do Lostraven'
Lostraven:
1598998783460.png

przewodo

May 10, 2017
And why you can't fix this?
Because I was trying to fix this and I could not find a solution and I have small time to do it every month, so, unfortunately, if your language doesn't work, change to english..

This is the same for the games made in Japan... almost all the time you need to have to change your PC to Japanese or have a kind of simulation to play it.

We didn't made this on purpose, but the problem is the characters on the folder's name that for some reason, in some languages, our game can't read the files.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018

so 5 routes on love path ,and those paths have different scenes ? also is there a gallery somewhere on the roadmap ?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
so 5 routes on love path ,and those paths have different scenes ? also is there a gallery somewhere on the roadmap ?
There is a gallery on the road map and yes, there are different scenes.

On chapter 10 you will only take a bath with Nancy IF you have choosen nancy on beach's path
On chapter 10 you will only see Aria on the RED lingerie and fuck her IF you choose her on beach
On chapter 10 you will have a lesbian scene with aurora and kelly IF you have choose Aurora to flash her pussy to kelly
On chapter 10 you will receive a message from Aurora with her naked if Aurora flashed her pussy to MC

and on and on...

Other things change perspective and a bit of the narrative too

Reactions: dyingbreed86

spas

Jun 22, 2017
There is a gallery on the road map and yes, there are different scenes.

On chapter 10 you will only take a bath with Nancy IF you have choosen nancy on beach's path
On chapter 10 you will only see Aria on the RED lingerie and fuck her IF you choose her on beach
On chapter 10 you will have a lesbian scene with aurora and kelly IF you have choose Aurora to flash her pussy to kelly
On chapter 10 you will receive a message from Aurora with her naked if Aurora flashed her pussy to MC

and on and on...

Other things change perspective and a bit of the narrative too
Can give me link for gallery how to find it thx

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
All the time. I had loaded my save up from the previous version and noticed that the name of my mc had changed to Jack, i had to make a new save game haha.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Never noticed that... gonna look close because I took savegames from a lot of people and MC name always was changed

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All the time. I had loaded my save up from the previous version and noticed that the name of my mc had changed to Jack, i had to make a new save game haha.
It is an old bug, which had been fixed a few updates ago. I remember that MC's name changed to Jack. I reported it to Rocco and he fixed it in v9.5 or v10.0.0. However, the bug corrupted my save file and I had to load an older save to get rid of Jack... Since then no more issue with the name.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Guys .... does anyone know how to extract images and videos? Once the CGs were visible now they are compressed in .manifest packages
I tried with Unity Assests Bundle Extractor but it only reads Assets and not .manifest
How did you do it?
Thank you

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes