buff

May 29, 2017
So, some girl/girl assgrabbery in the pics, but no lesbian tag. Oversight? Or is just a squeeze or two all there is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
loaded this yesterday and gotta say that it was 2nd shortest update ever on any games I play. ~500MB update and it's over in few secs (+replay to be able to save).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
loaded this yesterday and gotta say that it was 2nd shortest update ever on any games I play. ~500MB update and it's over in few secs (+replay to be able to save).
What do you expect from a ~300 render update released monthly?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Idk why, but I get blackscreened when i open up the game. Could anyone help?
1. make sure you use the latest free game client from dev's patreon page, because the client on OP is outdated.
2. make sure your OS is set to English.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
But the NTR ROUTE of the version 10.5 is the DARK ROUTE?
Yes, the v0.10.5.0 is NTR/Dark routes, released to the public on august/31

The current version V 0.11.0.0 will be available for everyone at the end of this month (September 30).

bit

Mar 9, 2017
przewodo Bro you need to do with download. Don't use godaddy as hosting, better use Amazon S3 price is low and you can make CDN.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
przewodo Bro you need to do with download. Don't use godaddy as hosting, better use Amazon S3 price is low and you can make CDN.
The problem with Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure CDN is that they charge per transfer. I did made the math to know how much we would expend if we used that, and based our monthly download average (look our statistics) we do transfer at least 11.3 Terabytes of data only with the game download.

The average price for CDN transfer is about 0.09 cents per gigabyte. And this can skyrocket very easy. It don't appear to be very much but when you do ( ) 0.09c/gb * 11375gb you will have a bill at least $ 1000,00 USD just to make file transfer and this is impossible for us right now.

So, if there is a cheaper CDN that we could use, I would be very glad to change to that.

This is why we added a torrent version for download. I do have 400mbps up speed (or 50Mb/s) so, I can send the game very fast to anyone, and since my PC stays rendering the game, it stays 24/7 on. And if 100 people starts downloading the game, because the way that torrent works, everyone will download it fast.

But I'm open to suggestions if the price is not an absurd. :)

1599543755628.png

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This is why we added a torrent version for download. I do have 400mbps up speed (or 50Mb/s) so, I can send the game very fast to anyone, and since my PC stays rendering the game, it stays 24/7 on. And if 100 people starts downloading the game, because the way that torrent works, everyone will download it fast.
Torrent for game updates is way undervalued, and it is free :)

You could ask a few people to volunteer in having a client open 24/7 (light if possible), so the DL speed is fast enough upon release and so on.

I'd be more than happy to help out/seed if it doesn't take 100% of my up bandwidth :).

Reactions: Nayvah

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Torrent for game updates is way undervalued, and it is free :)

You could ask a few people to volunteer in having a client open 24/7 (light if possible), so the DL speed is fast enough upon release and so on.

I'd be more than happy to help out/seed if it doesn't take 100% of my up bandwidth :).
Thanks! Every byte helps. The only problem is that each time I need to update the torrent, people that stay sharing will have an old version... Is there a solution for this?

Edit: I've this link from saying that is possible, but I have no idea on how to do that...

Here are the current download links:

Win x64 ( | )

Win x86 ( | )

Mac ( | )

Linux ( | )

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks! Every byte helps. The only problem is that each time I need to update the torrent, people that stay sharing will have an old version... Is there a solution for this?

Edit: I've this link from saying that is possible, but I have no idea on how to do that...
I'm afraid I do not know. I'm guessing you have to create a new torrent, and get your client to point to the new one, so the new client gets the new torrent, and not the old one, but that isn't my field I'm afraid :)

From a security standpoint though, it would be rather terrible to be able to do that. I mean, clean torrents would get infected by virtually anything that way :)

So I recon the only solution is to create a new torrent file. As long as your game client points to the new torrent though, it's not really a problem. The only issue is getting people to seed it, preferably before the build is released for a better speed upon release, that's all I can come up with I'm afraid.

bit

Mar 9, 2017

Here are the current download links:

Win x64 ( | )

Win x86 ( | )

Mac ( | )

Linux ( | )
for this need to use
Resilio Sync or free open source
PS. they use peer-to-peer file synchronization

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
The game is good but may I ask why I download the big MAC pack and I still need to download extra things? Does this game really big? All animations?

Man I have collected over300 games but never know there is a game which use 4.7G space and still need to continue download? Why don't you put them together?

It's so weird, I don't know why. After 2hours I still download the 0.3.0.0 pictures. Weird.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The game is good but may I ask why I download the big MAC pack and I still need to download extra things? Does this game really big? All animations?

Man I have collected over300 games but never know there is a game which use 4.7G space and still need to continue download? Why don't you put them together?

It's so weird, I don't know why. After 2hours I still download the 0.3.0.0 pictures. Weird.
As far as I understand how the game works, when you choose NTR or not, it essentially splits, making it from that point, two very different games. A shame really, I did not really like what happened to the sister, becoming a cumslut, I kinda like in the love path ^_^. So anyway, that's why I believe the game's so massive in size, because they quite literally can not reuse the renders from one story to the next (NTR or not), even the clothes are different as far as I could see.

przewodo

May 10, 2017

Probably you downloaded the game in a wrong place. If you have downloaded from our official page, you would not have any extra download to do.

The game only updates what is missing/or new content is available at the end of the month. Or really minor updates when we found some bugs on the game play that is only about 5mb.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes