Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a compressed version for the game client? Dont really feel like downloading 2.5 GB :(
Game should be downloaded from the patreon site,they post the most updated game for free,more recent than here because F95 stopped updating the game,also it will be one hit of quota but then you wont have to RE-download it everytime there's an update you will only download the new update and that's it,it's worth it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can see why the mods wont update the thread on the latest updates page, but I dont understand why they wont update the links. przewodo You're a dev right? You should ask a mod for control of the thread so you can update the links yourself if you haven't already, its worth a try.
Game should be downloaded from the patreon site,they post the most updated game for free,more recent than here because F95 stopped updating the game,also it will be one hit of quota but then you wont have to RE-download it everytime there's an update you will only download the new update and that's it,it's worth it.
Can't decide if I want to block you or just disable signatures. I mean I have nothing against you and I hate blocking people, but on the other hand I really tired of seeing that gif that I cant only presume is from the NTR route. Tuff one.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I can see why the mods wont update the thread on the latest updates page, but I dont understand why they wont update the links. przewodo You're a dev right? You should ask a mod for control of the thread so you can update the links yourself if you haven't already, its worth a try.

Can't decide if I want to block you or just disable signatures. I mean I have nothing against you and I hate blocking people, but on the other hand I really tired of seeing that gif that I cant only presume is from the NTR route. Tuff one.
Eh,softy much ? it indicates a threesome in this gif as she's jerking one and sucking the other,so not that much of NTR,NTR route or not,my profile my choice of signs.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I can see why the mods wont update the thread on the latest updates page, but I dont understand why they wont update the links. @przewodo You're a dev right? You should ask a mod for control of the thread so you can update the links yourself if you haven't already, its worth a try.
Yes, I am.

The mods here took the thread from us and they don't won't update the game here anymore... You can read on the history of this thread all the discussion about this topic...

Sorry about this, but you can still download the game for free on our page. There is 2 options, Direct link and Torrent.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Let's wait for a crack

Easy fix, is remove the online check for the public version

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There are 2 main Love routes that you can take and it offers quite a bit of content in it. As a bit of heads up, gf love route may includes couple lewd scenes with MC's friend and a girl that MC's not involved with in that route(depending on your choice). Seems like it's a huge deal breaker for some people. 2nd love route focuses entirely on the MC so far, if this is a red flag for you.

Also, be sure to dl the game from the dev's patreon page or do search on the thread for the dl link.

Edit: another heads up for the gf route, if you choose to let MC's friend get some action, there will be an option for a cum-kiss scene that also seems to be a red flag for some players
I think this should be written in the opening game thread. I know a lot of strict non-ntr fans who are "immersed" in MC don't want to give away girls in game.
Even if they don't have any instrest in aurora character, they still don't want to "watch" that girl fucking with another male.

And that includes the MC's gf & "give away" girl aurora kissing each other exchanging their respective boyfriend's cum each other. How is it considered as "love", i don't know.

If say, in future, if there is a option
"Creampie lick exchange" between those two girls & say "it is avoidable". How many non-ntr fans who immersed themselves in MC are ready to select that option?

The question is not whether it is aviodable or not. The real question is " Why i'm seeing these options in love route", when we already have naughty (good ntr) route to experiment those options?

Anyway, I'm not blaming anybody here. Devs may have their own perceptions. But, I'm just requesting this "game's thread moderators" should clearly put these things on opening thread notes. Or I have to remind newly coming thread viewers every now & then lol. So, hardcore non-ntr fans shouldn't be suprised to see those options in love route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover68

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
yea and dev has to do extra work to block that and next and next etc instead developing game. whatta great idea.
Or just allow the free version to be played offline.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because the OP is/was owned by the developer.
So, the punishment for all devs putting DRM (uncracked) is, that they lose their privilege for OP and other stuff.

Don't take me wrong, rules are rules and should be enforced for all games on F95.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007 and Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think this should be written in the opening game thread.
Not needed, because OP won't be updated until a crack or an offline version is available. And if I remember correctly the kiss scene isn't even in v10.0.0.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes