keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
This fucking game cost me over 30 hours and still not finish download. Even Willy D couldn't do that. What can I say? I admire dev's hard work, but fuck you the stupid design and thoughts.

There are many ways to balance the donators and freebies, but you choose a stupid way, sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

ch023

Oct 8, 2019
its downloading new release and keep starting to download from the beginnning how do i fix this

przewodo

May 10, 2017
This fucking game cost me over 30 hours and still not finish download. Even Willy D couldn't do that. What can I say? I admire dev's hard work, but fuck you the stupid design and thoughts.

There are many ways to balance the donators and freebies, but you choose a stupid way, sad.
Did you download the game from ????

its downloading new release and keep starting to download from the beginnning how do i fix this
Did you download the game from ????

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I fully download the game by over 50hours and then i find there is no gallery entrance.

OK fine, i accept, i just click into the start and play,and i don't see the view i expect. The model, the scene is just normal.
OK it shoud be the first chapt, the start part of the game always simple, i understand.

Then i shut down the game and go to pee. After 1 hour i download the walkthrough and everything is ok, i start the game.

And, the game start checking itself, and, redownload the 0.11.0.0 pack.

Man, are you fucking joke or what? The fucking 0.11.0.0 pack cost me half day to finish, and now you say i need to redownload?????

I always apprieciate the adult game dev, even someone bulid a shit. But this time i'm really angry. I must say the "THE SPELLBOOK" workteam's PM is a motherfuck stupid shitbag. You are destorying the players' passion and fun. I don't know who you are, fuck you the piece of shit.

You just care about how to encrypt the game, and don't know how to make a good game. You are afraid someone will hack your game and make it free. Yes, if your game will be TOP1, many people will do that. But it will never happen.

No music, no sound effects,no cv, no repeat scene choice, I don't know this team work on what, just make photos? Man, you can't even compare with COMEINSIDE or SUNSHIE LOVE or LEAP OF FAITH or GIRLHOUSE or VOID'S CALLING or BADTEACHER or LIDA'S ADVENTURE or REDROOM and so on. Or i will say, you can't beat some fan's work like MEETWITHLEXY. In my standard, the desigh, art style and model can only get 75 points, you don't need to put so much energy in encrypting, you should put your fucking energy in the game itself. Oh you are doing some "spell" game, the DELIVERANCE and MY BEST DEAL and TRANSCENDENT are also not bad. (Why i don't use ToN because i usually don't put NO.1 in the discussion)

I know the feeling when somebody steal your work and share to people, and you can do nothing. But first, what's your purpose is more important. I don't know who is PM, but this guy must reflect on himself. What's your problem and what the fuck are you doing?

I won't play this fucking game anymore, but i still need to finish the rating job. So i have to go to download someone's record videos. What's ironic, someone spend 50 hours (300k/s) and still can't play the game.

At last, fuck this shit.

That is what happens when YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD THE GAME ON OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

The game here is outdated and broken, but you didn't listen.

Edit:

Why no one else are having this problem?? Hmmm... maybe because they are doing the right thing?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
What's ironic, someone spend 50 hours (300k/s) and still can't play the game.
On this speed, if you have deleted all the packages it would take 3 hours to download everything, so, the problem is on your connection. The game has 4gb, and Again, if you had downloaded the full package from our page (you could have chosen the torrent version too, even faster) you would not had passed to all this trouble...

przewodo

May 10, 2017
You just care about how to encrypt the game, and don't know how to make a good game. You are afraid someone will hack your game and make it free. Yes, if your game will be TOP1, many people will do that. But it will never happen.
The game is FOR FREE to everyone... and everyone is getting FREE updates EVERY SINGLE MONTH....

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So should appear this month or the next one? version 0.11
Begining of October v0.11 will be free for all who have the game. At the same time v0.11.5 will be for patreon supporters only. Then at the beginning of November V0.11.5 will be free for all and patreon supporters will get V0.12.

Does that help clarify.

Reactions: -FibaG-

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Begining of October v0.11 will be free for all who have the game. At the same time v0.11.5 will be for patreon supporters only. Then at the beginning of November V0.11.5 will be free for all and patreon supporters will get V0.12.

Does that help clarify.
Yes, thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get black screen after I launch the game, I look on firewall and is not blocking connection.
1. update your graphic drivers, 2. if you have real graphic card not intel integrated then make sure graphic card is used, 3. are you using official release or version at f95?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
1. update your graphic drivers, 2. if you have real graphic card not intel integrated then make sure graphic card is used, 3. are you using official release or version at f95?
1. my graphic drivers ar updated.
2.I have amd.
3. I download version Win x64 from op on this thread so I guess is f95 version???

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
3. I download version Win x64 from op on this thread so I guess is f95 version???
F95 stopped updating OP and download links and kept the old and buggy game client due to the game's DRM.

This is why you have to download the free game client from dev's patreon page - here is the link:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
F95 stopped updating OP and download links and kept the old and buggy game client due to the game's DRM.

This is why you have to download the free game client from dev's patreon page - here is the link:
I try it from patreon page both 64 and 32 bits version still same problem dunno why I get black screen.
I try to run as admin nothing change.

Reactions: DoLauSG
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes