GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
Is there just this setup file or is the there (like in other games) "just unpack the folder and start the exe"?

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Okay so game started acting strange the other day after I opened it and it updated to newest version. All my old saves were working fine but any new ones I made all came back as "Content not available at this time." Naturally I checked to see if anyone else was having the problem here and saw...
It is a bug which was patched. Pls. download a newer game build from the link posted above yours and try to load your save again.
Alright easy enough so I re-downloaded it from the patreon page in the link. Opened it up and let everything update. Old saves were gone after I reopened the game but that's fine as long as I only have to get them once. Tried loading a save just to check it. "Content not available at this time." I seriously do not feel like having to sit there for 15 min fast forwarding through scenes just to try and get to where I was every time I decide to open the game up again...

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Android Version is not working. After starting the game its just a black screen and after waiting for 3-5 minutes. Its just stuck up like this. Screenshot_2020-08-19-12-48-56-85.png

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Alright easy enough so I re-downloaded it from the patreon page in the link. Opened it up and let everything update. Old saves were gone after I reopened the game but that's fine as long as I only have to get them once. Tried loading a save just to check it. "Content not available at this time." I seriously do not feel like having to sit there for 15 min fast forwarding through scenes just to try and get to where I was every time I decide to open the game up again...
I think you forgot to click on "import old saves" or deleted your old save folder.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Android Version is not working. After starting the game its just a black screen and after waiting for 3-5 minutes. Its just stuck up like this. View attachment 778353
Android version was discontinued.we already said that many times before. you can play the game on PC for best experience,sorry but android gets buggy as hell and each phone with each version has it's bugs,DEV can't work on fixing android and working on game,so you have MAC PC and I think linux but not sure to play the game on.

smuatz

Sep 24, 2017
Okay so game started acting strange the other day after I opened it and it updated to newest version. All my old saves were working fine but any new ones I made all came back as "Content not available at this time." Naturally I checked to see if anyone else was having the problem here and saw...

Edit: Fixed.
how did u manage to get it to work?

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Does this run like a renpy game or is it one of those Unity games that makes the graphics card fans go crazy for no real reason?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes