przewodo

May 10, 2017
There's no working version for android? With the previous updates
Yes and No, id depends on the device and other stuff.

You can try starting doing permission for the game to write. Probably this is why it is not downloading any file. But again, some people was able to play, others don't.When you do publish an app on Play Store, it will only show to compatible devices. but when you put open on the web, anyone can install, and you don't have control of it, so, this is why for some people works like a charm, and for others it just don't work.

Reactions: Flubber05

msespindola

May 19, 2019
Yes and No, id depends on the device and other stuff.

You can try starting doing permission for the game to write. Probably this is why it is not downloading any file. But again, some people was able to play, others don't.When you do publish an app on Play Store, it will only show to compatible devices. but when you put open on the web, anyone can install, and you don't have control of it, so, this is why for some people works like a charm, and for others it just don't work.
Got it, got past the download screen, but, after choosing the landlady name, black screen, then no go after that

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I am getting black screen at the start of the game. It shows loading and then goes to black screen. I am using windows. What can i do?
You must allow the game to connect on the internet to check any updates. Be sure that you don't have any firewall or antivirus blocking it. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the game by .

Also, this is our incase you want some more information.

Reactions: ENGusa

Flubber05

Dec 26, 2019
Got it, got past the download screen, but, after choosing the landlady name, black screen, then no go after that
Thanx for above discussion,. Helped me in having a closure about my black screen issue on android. Hoped to play the game version till it supported android but can't take that much hassle, just would go play another. Thanx again for replying guys.
Edit --- lol, I was trying game last time so started it but had to do some chores so left it open after black screen. Came back after 10 minutes and game was running smoothly so in nutshell; it takes a lot of time (<10 minutes ) for black screen to disappear if i reload or start game.

Last edited:

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
If we can't play 10.5 until 31 August, why we can't play 10.0? Game download 10.5 everytime.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
If we can't play 10.5 until 31 August, why we can't play 10.0? Game download 10.5 everytime.
The v 0.10.0.0 is on the love route and you can play it for free!

Also, if you are having problems with the game, you must download the latest version of it with all bug fixes on our , not from here.

The links here are outdated and have bugs. Make sure to do not install the game over the files here from the forum, otherwise some bugs can still happen.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
why cant i load saves? its says they are unavaivlbe at this time
If you are having problems with the game, you must download the latest version of it with all bug fixes on our , not from here.

The links here are outdated and have bugs. Make sure to do not install the game over the files here from the forum, otherwise some bugs can still happen.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Finally became a patron (a couple months later than I intended). I have to say, the 10.5 dark route update is great.

Finally glad to see the MC grow a pair. He's really starting to take advantage of the powers he possesses. Great progress with Kelly, and he finally put Aria in her place. Also, glad to see Nancy hasn't been forgotten. Great teasing going on with Lucy.

And the cliffhanger with David is good. A bit off topic, but when comparing the "rivals/antagonists", David is the worst. Even though Dick was shady with the contract (tricking Nancy into marriage), at least MC kind of gave approval of Dick (by not stopping it when he saw them), and Dick seemed to kind of have a sort of mutual respect with him before leaving to China. David, on the other, knew that Kelly was under a spell, and even though he is supposedly MC's friend, took advantage of the spell and is trying to steal her away. I'm all for sharing, but I hope MC makes him suffer for going behind his back.

Overall, awesome update. I can't wait for the next one.

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
hi, i hope not to be redundant, but i'm stuck in the NTR rotue when Kelly bring the coffee to mr.Dick in the new dress, i can't procede.

I tryied reload a previous save and use che skip button but none of them seem to fix it.

Anyone have a clue how to fix it? thanks in advance.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
hi, i hope not to be redundant, but i'm stuck in the NTR rotue when Kelly bring the coffee to mr.Dick in the new dress, i can't procede.

I tryied reload a previous save and use che skip button but none of them seem to fix it.

Anyone have a clue how to fix it? thanks in advance.
Can you send a print of the scene?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So now you have to be online even to play the free version?
Well, it was fun while it lastest.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes