przewodo

May 10, 2017
Haven't updated yet but IIRC from the faq this update should be the love route month?
We didn't released any new story this month because we made a lot of new improvements on the game. We open an poll on patreon for our backers askinf ig they wanted us to make the gallery and the new save system or continue making the story. The voting won for the gallery and new save system, so this month, it won't have any new content for backers, only for free players, that was the content released last month (NTR Route) that is already available for everyone. At the end of next month, we are gonna release for the backers the Love Route and resume the schedule.

Edit: Also we released for everyone all updates we made on the game for everyone.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So I imported all of my saves with no issue, but the gallery didn't update on my end as it only shows one blurred image on one of the paths. Did this happen to everyone else?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
So I imported all of my saves with no issue, but the gallery didn't update on my end as it only shows one blurred image on one of the paths. Did this happen to everyone else?
The saves don't unlock the gallery... But if you look some pages behind, someone posted here the file to unlock all gallery content.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So question, I know it’s probably been answered but gotta ask is NTR completely avoidable
Yeah it's 100% avoidable, the choices in the game are pretty obvious but if you don't want to take any chances there is a walkthrough in the op. In chapter 3 you can permanently lock yourself in the love route, after that you don't have to worry about any NTR.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
The saves don't unlock the gallery... But if you look some pages behind, someone posted here the file to unlock all gallery content.
Yeah that was Kypo's gallery data file (tried @'ing him), but the function didn't work. Tried using his gallery data, but the gallery on my end was still a blank unless you saw someone else's that worked?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
I don`t understand why thei changed the look of Kelly in the Dark root , i mean where is the Ntr feeling when she looks like a different Person

Reactions: Raul

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
If I understand it correctly his gallery file only works in combination with his save file.
Yeah I just tried the combo of his save files and his gallery data but still no dice. Also even when I played through the latest route on my own saves, going through the scenes and my gallery did not update either so now I'm not sure on what's going on my own end

przewodo

May 10, 2017
The Gallery.Dat file must be placed inside StreamingAssets folder, not on the savegame folder as I posted some pages before.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes