diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
yea ... so how do you limit the framerate?
I tried all i could to make the game less gpu hungry with no avail ..
It is running on almost 100% GPU all the time on the lowest settings and the fans are about to make as much thrust as jet engines ...
Is it me who is missing something or is it all unity games that are freakishly heavy on gpu?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yea ... so how do you limit the framerate?
I tried all i could to make the game less gpu hungry with no avail ..
It is running on almost 100% GPU all the time on the lowest settings and the fans are about to make as much thrust as jet engines ...
Is it me who is missing something or is it all unity games that are freakishly heavy on gpu?
What are the specs of your system?

You can try CompactGUI, but I'm not sure if it will fix your problem with your system, if it is an old one.

Here is the link to CompactGUI:

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
What are the specs of your system?

You can try CompactGUI, but I'm not sure if it will fix your problem with your system, if it is an old one.

Here is the link to CompactGUI:

well it runs on like 600 fps ... i am sure i dont need that many :D i will try the compactGUI in case this one has some other options enabled or diabled ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
well it runs on like 600 fps ... i am sure i dont need that many :D i will try the compactGUI in case this one has some other options enabled or diabled ...
Maybe there is something wrong with your GPU setting. Anything you can change in AMD or NVIDIA's application? :unsure:

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe there is something wrong with your GPU setting. Anything you can change in AMD or NVIDIA's application? :unsure:
yes i tried all from the application settings in the nvidia panel ... game still runs on extremely high fps and max gpu, just if it is set to unlimited fps instead of matching the refresh rate of the screen ...
Strangely enough all the unity games do it now ..... But in case someone has experienced the same - it would be great to share how to fix it ... :) its a shame i cant even play it because the gpu is literally frying itself after 10 seconds ... :D Its almost like mining bitcoins :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes i tried all from the application settings in the nvidia panel ... game still runs on extremely high fps and max gpu, just if it is set to unlimited fps instead of matching the refresh rate of the screen ...
Strangely enough all the unity games do it now ..... But in case someone has experienced the same - it would be great to share how to fix it ... :) its a shame i cant even play it because the gpu is literally frying itself after 10 seconds ... :D Its almost like mining bitcoins :D
Might this be an issue with a new GPU driver? Maybe downgrading the driver to an older version fix the problem.

Jul 23, 2017
Mother and sister can fuck, but the "protag" tag is a total mislead. There might be a single isolated choice here or there but the story is always from the perspective of the males as far as I remember. People get really hung up on technicalities with the tags because it makes them feel smart or something. but they totally miss the point of the tags being descriptors of the game overall. By labeling every isolated technicality, they just mislead and confuse people about what they are in for. I don't blame the mods, people will bitch and whine for pages upon pages here until they get the tag they want put on the thread. It's horseshit.

I assume you are looking for lesbian content, yes? We do have every indication more lesbian content is coming, the girls are hanging out naked already.
Thanks for clarifying this as some games are multiple protagonist and the game is like literally 50-50 (or close to it) split between male and female protagonists. While other games have multiple protagonist tag and yet 99% of the game is the male prota and thus of 0 interest to players like me.

In any case thanks for clarifying this for everyone! I will click the ignore thread function for this game thanks!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Did devs said anything about gallery ? Yes/no ? Tonns of funs, but keeping saves..idk, too oldschool :D
Gallery was released this month for everyone. The saves don't unlock gallery items. The gallery is idependent. you must play the scenes to unlock it. But someone already unlocked it and posted here somewhere.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

przewodo

May 10, 2017
So, not sex scene in this update? only game improvement.
for the open public, there is new stuff on the NTR route. For backers no. they voted to make the improvements, so we didn't made new content for them this month. But the public is getting the last content that was available for the backers last month. And everyone gots the improvements.

Reactions: Ken2111
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes