H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the game works but crashed just when it starts to play the once dont know why it did that

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
the game works but crashed just when it starts to play the once dont know why it did that
Best thing to do when this happens is just redownload the game, don't try to patch it or just update it. redownload the whole latest version.

Reactions: H2R

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
for the open public, there is new stuff on the NTR route. For backers no. they voted to make the improvements, so we didn't made new content for them this month. But the public is getting the last content that was available for the backers last month. And everyone gots the improvements.
So now every odd month will be love update then?

Mr Night

Nov 19, 2018
can anyone give me the saves of the latest update? i lost mine and don't want to start from the beginning. thanks in advance

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Well, it seems to work for Voidstep :unsure:
well that's what I'm wondering what' going on on my end. I put the gallery dat file in the proper directory and of the streaming assets location and not the save location, but yet the gallery file did not work on my end, nor did playing through the latest update unlock any scenes in my playthrough at all. As if my install is bugged even though I updated to the latest version like every one else after downloading the x64 version updater like I have done previously?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
well that's what I'm wondering what' going on on my end. I put the gallery dat file in the proper directory and of the streaming assets location and not the save location, but yet the gallery file did not work on my end, nor did playing through the latest update unlock any scenes in my playthrough at all. As if my install is bugged even though I updated to the latest version like every one else after downloading the x64 version updater like I have done previously?
DM Me on our discord server:

I'm Rocco.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah it's 100% avoidable, the choices in the game are pretty obvious but if you don't want to take any chances there is a walkthrough in the op. In chapter 3 you can permanently lock yourself in the love route, after that you don't have to worry about any NTR.
But you may have to worry about girl (s) having options to go for other boy (s), that leads to some irritation options & scenes which might be irkful to the NON-NTR fans. May be or may not be its goes to some sort of swinging, exhibitionism, in future, so don't be suprised to see those options in a "love" route, and make options for those girl (s) to get MC only, then you will be safe. This game is not like other vanilla or harem games which fully centered all the options for Male Protagonist only, even in NON-NTR route.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But you may have to worry about other girl (s) going having options to go for other boy (s) that leads to some irritation options which might be irkful to the traditional NTR haters. May be or may not be its goes to some sort of swinging, exhibitionism, in future, so don't be suprised to see those options in a "love" route, and make options for those girl (s) to get MC only, then you will be safe. This game is not like other vanilla or harem games which fully centered all the options for Male Protagonist only.
I don't think that you will have any swinging in the love route, but If you don't like some of the girls I could see the dev adding a choice for you to break up with them and then they go have fun with other boys.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't think that you will have any swinging in the love route, but If you don't like some of the girls I could see the dev adding a choice for you to break up with them and then they go have fun with other boys.
Swinging doesn't mean just exchanging partners. It have variety of definitions. Sometimes. Swinging also means multiple couples having sex in same room without exchanging but girls kissing each other after the sex with their respective partner's cum on their lips. What do you call that situation? It also mean some sort of "exchanging" sexual activity right? Why I'm telling this? Because there are high chances that this scene will happen by the "players choice" in future (or might not be, if devs changed their "perception" towards so called "love" route.)

Yes, I agree players should have a choice to break up if they are not interested with that girl. and yes, those girls have right to go for other boys. But, why players have to see those girl's scenes with other boys if players are not at all interested with those girls in the first place? So, you mean to say, even If I don't like aurora, but just because i'm not into watching girl's "sex scenes" with other boys, i'm forced to choose her? How that is called as "love"?

There are tons of other vanilla/love/harem games where we can choose our girls, without having worry about those rejected girls's sex scenes with other boys. Those girls won't appear in game or even if they appear, they appear for the "story reasons" but without sex scenes.

Reactions: Valeck and BlasKyau

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Had the same problem Try Downloading from the Megalink again 1 st page or go to the Dev Patreon and Download from there or go to discord Channel and use any of those Links posted there ( Discord link is in the op )
pfff, do I need to uninstall, download and reinstall?

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
This is not "Shota"...

You should feel bad for saying some random thing that you don't understand...
Heh.
'18 year old' son is at least half a foot shorter than his mom.
No.
I'm not the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Men are on average ~10% taller than women and genetics is very strongly tied to height.
We're not shrinking.
Oh there is definitely catering to Shota fans every time this happens: which is very, very frequently here on f95zone.

And I hate when it's snuck in as if though it isn't the case when it is.

Squirt MCs are also are great for catering to NTR crowds.
So that common combo is also possible.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes