• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
the game just have a screen with note Please wait... and nothing happen , not start, just reload and reload 10-15 min .... nothing

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm getting black screen after name input part only me?
help, after update the game gets stuck
just downlaoded WinX64 version.this is my first time here
i intsalled it and when i start ,it just keeps saying initializing 0.00%
does it take lot of time for first time or needs to be on connected to internet.
The game stays on the black screen. Can you help me?
I have the same problem :(
Can't play
Hi I have my save from before I played this game but I can not import them, any Idea?
My screen is black and nothing happen after put a name anyone have solution?
the game just have a screen with note Please wait... and nothing happen , not start, just reload and reload 10-15 min .... nothing
Not sure why you guys stuck at a black screen. Either something went wrong during your download or it is your protection software's fault (Norton, McAfee etc are knowing for being bad programs and messing with a users system).

Solution:
People who got stuck at a black screen reported that downloading from Mega and installing the game again worked for them. Please try it.

Note: The game and the auto-updater are two separate programs. So make sure that both programs get whitelisted.

Note 2: If your are from Turkey or your system use Turkish language make sure that you switch your system to English and that you delete the Turkish language package from your system. (Fungus Engine seems not to like Turkish language, I don't know why.)

Note 3: Don't play on your phone. Android port has been dropped a long time ago.

well my saves are not working :( any ideas dont want to inport
If your saves are from the old v9.5 version then you no longer can use them. If they are from a newer version make sure that the "SaveGame" folder is inside "Game_Data/StreamingAsset" folder.
the game quality is like shit afterthe update :confused: any solutions please ?
zakijnr not sure what you mean. Do you have a screenshot to compare?
All of a sudden we have to install now?
Apparently people weren't able to extract the game and tried to play it from inside the zip-file. The installer does nothing than extracting the game.

Last edited:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
hi guys can i have some information about unicorn suscription , it propose update at release date ( last day of month ) it mean its even the same content for the first day 2 month later ? ( 31 decembre january , same version 1 february ). And what is exactly MINI-GAMES ,Hardcore scenes, fetishes, animations ? can you explain a bit pls 7767 Naughty Jim

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
hi guys can i have some information about unicorn suscription , it propose update at release date ( last day of month ) it mean its even the same content for the first day 2 month later ? ( 31 decembre january , same version 1 february ). And what is exactly MINI-GAMES ,Hardcore scenes, fetishes, animations ? can you explain a bit pls 7767 Naughty Jim
Unicorns get the game a month before everyone ells, free version is always a month behind.
They made some minigames that is stand alone version of this game, can find them here on the site if you look or download them from the devs if you are a backer.
I don't really understand what you mean with "Hardcore scenes, fetishes, animations", the game has awesome animations and the fetishes you can see on top of this page: 3dcg anal sex animated bdsm big ass big tits blackmail cheating corruption creampie exhibitionism female protagonist footjob groping group sex handjob harem male protagonist masturbation milf mobile game ntr oral sex pov romance sleep sex spanking stripping titfuck transformation urination vaginal sex voyeurism

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
Not sure why you guys stuck at a black screen. Either something went wrong during your download or it is your protection software's fault (Norton, McAfee etc are knowing for being bad programs and messing with a users system).

Solution:
People who got stuck at a black screen reported that downloading from Mega and installing the game again worked for them. Please try it.

Note: The game and the auto-updater are two separate programs. So make sure that both programs get whitelisted.

Note 2: If your are from Turkey or your system use Turkish language make sure that you switch your system to English and that you delete the Turkish language package from your system. (Fungus Engine seems not to like Turkish language, I don't know why.)

Note 3: Don't play on your phone. Android port has been dropped a long time ago.

If your saves are from the old v9.5 version then you no longer can use them. If they are from a newer version make sure that the "SaveGame" folder is inside "Game_Data/StreamingAsset" folder.

zakijnr not sure what you mean. Do you have a screenshot to compare?

Apparently people weren't able to extract the game and tried to play it from inside the zip-file. The installer does nothing than extracting the game.
Thank you for helping me but i tried everything but uts still got black screen.Redownload from Mega and Reinstalling,done. Change Time Zone to US,done(I try every time zone in that setting). Im not Turkish and Im so sure doesnt live in Turkey so im nothing to do with that,done(but ofcourse i checked it in setting just in case). Close the Anti Virus when reinstall and open the game,done. So you having other solution that can fix black screen?
Thank you very much

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for helping me but i tried everything but uts still got black screen.Redownload from Mega and Reinstalling,done. Change Time Zone to US,done(I try every time zone in that setting). Im not Turkish and Im so sure doesnt live in Turkey so im nothing to do with that,done(but ofcourse i checked it in setting just in case). Close the Anti Virus when reinstall and open the game,done. So you having other solution that can fix black screen?
Thank you very much
Please post your player/output log file which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/NaughtyGames folder.

Reactions: xapican

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey antonio,
Each month we release an update unicorns can play it asap. sharks 7 days later, yetis 14 days after unicors, aliens 21 days and we release it for free 31 days after the release.
Other than that Unicorns have access to 4 mini-games that you can download in our patreon or substar account. The mini-games are small sexy sex scenes containing characters from the game. Soon we will be able to release a minigame each month and thus unicorns will have a big extra!

Cognacc

Dec 17, 2018
how to find the file of disk 1 when installing? coz when i search in the folder. the file its not showing

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Hey antonio,
Each month we release an update unicorns can play it asap. sharks 7 days later, yetis 14 days after unicors, aliens 21 days and we release it for free 31 days after the release.
Other than that Unicorns have access to 4 mini-games that you can download in our patreon or substar account. The mini-games are small sexy sex scenes containing characters from the game. Soon we will be able to release a minigame each month and thus unicorns will have a big extra!
Please, add to gallery 2 mising scenes on dark route (Kelly/MC and ARIA/MC)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes