fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
No, update is not yet out , normally its the first of each month , but not this time :(
We didn't released any new story this month because we made a lot of new improvements on the game. We open an poll on patreon for our backers askinf ig they wanted us to make the gallery and the new save system or continue making the story. The voting won for the gallery and new save system, so this month, it won't have any new content for backers, only for free players, that was the content released last month (NTR Route) that is already available for everyone. At the end of next month, we are gonna release for the backers the Love Route and resume the schedule.

Edit: Also we released for everyone all updates we made on the game for everyone.
There is ur answer for this month update

Mar 31, 2020
If i recall correctly, i saw a pic of this game on google, where 2 black guys were fucking the landlady in her house. Was it just a fanart? Cause i didn't find it in the game.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Please tell me exactly what you guys did.

Do you have an old version installed (v12.0) and let the game update without applying the auto-updater patch (available on dev's patreon page) or did you re-downloading the whole game from F95?
Could not tell you mate.

I booted up the game, it downloaded multiple files, includind a main_download (255 mb), and the latest update.

Then I got the spinning loading ring.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could not tell you mate.

I booted up the game, it downloaded multiple files, includind a main_download (255 mb), and the latest update.

Then I got the spinning loading ring.
Apparently you forgot to apply the latest patch on your old game client.
Here:

Reactions: fbass

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
But at jannuary there isn't any update? Because the update normally exit on 1st of month and this time at 2 Jannuary there isn't yet the update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can I pass the black screen?
it's first time to play this game
PC
game is allowed to access to internet? calendar is gregorian? game is latest version (don't dl it from f95)?

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I like to try that game, but it is an Installer/Launcher and I'm sure you are trustworthy, but I still do try to avoid those.

I wanted to ask if there is a version available which only needs to be unpacked, like with most of the other games.
It was said, that the newest version will not require an internet connection anymore, therefore a standalone/unpacked version should be possible.

Reactions: ant007
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes