rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Every dark route update is worse than the last...

I think is not worth wait every dark route release, i'll wait 2 or 3 dark route releases to play the game again.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So cant take Aurora and Kelly's virginities yet in the Love route? Here is hoping next update.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So i tried this game once 2 years ago i think, there seems to be a lot of changes now so figured i'll try it again. what are the differences between the version for backers and free users? how much more content do backers get? is the installer safe?

i've never had to install anything at all when trying out games from here, hence the question.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
So i tried this game once 2 years ago i think, there seems to be a lot of changes now so figured i'll try it again. what are the differences between the version for backers and free users? how much more content do backers get? is the installer safe?

i've never had to install anything at all when trying out games from here, hence the question.
The only way we would know, if a patreon supporter played both and said if we were missing scenes.
My understanding is they would be a few versions ahead of us, and when there is a new version, they keep that for patreon and give the last one for free, rinse and repeat.

Installer seems to be safe. It connects to the server and downloads the latest updates and patches and what not.

Some people are going that way with their games to try and fight piracy, though they also offer a free version.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The current version as far as I know, has no new content at all.
It was purely an engine/gallery/feature upgrade, which as far as I know was voted for by the patreons.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have not been able to find this in a search - is it a known issue that the mac game doesn't seem to save? I'm new to it, but left click doesn't do anything and right click lets me name it but never moves past that.
You can't click on "save" after you named your save?
1609686230568.png 1609686307487.png

Please verify if the game creates the save folder in Game_Data/StreamingAssets. (Right-click on the game.app and click on "show package content")

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

Right now there is no diffrence from backers and free users, 100% content is out for everyone. But normaly backers get a headstart of new content.
Yes the installer is safe, its just a self extracting zip archive. The devs are going to provide a zip file in the future because this question keeps coming up.

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, can someone please update the Changelog:

v0.12.5.5
— removed forced file check on game launch
— added auto-update notification
— added auto-update function for game client
— improved auto-update function for game content and game client
— added offline-modus for free content
— and other (minor) improvements.

V0.12.5.0
+ 13k Words
+ 291 Images
+ 28 Animations

v0.12.0
+ 250 Renders
+ 22 Videos
+ 11k+ Words

v0.11.5.0 Dark Routes
+ 16k words
+ 41 animations
+ 266 renders
This episode consists of 2 huge acts. The third was cut because our PC would not make it in time, furthermore we added some out of this world animations in this update. Even the toughest judge will be amazed.

v0.11.0.0 (Love)
Another huge episode is delivered with many sub-routes to explore and lots of fun to be had! This episode has futures all the girls but Aria. Worry not though Aria fans because we will make sure to focus a little more on Aria in the next Love update!
We also didn’t add the Michael path. We will add it next update!

V0.10.5.0
+ 420 Images
+ 21 Videos
+ 13k Words

V0.10.0.0
This update we added approximately:
+ 289 Images
+ 27 videos
+ 14000 words

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Which is the best route if I want to fuck Aurora as the MC. Flash MC or Flash Kelly?
Obviously a threesome would be best but its most important that MC takes Aurora's virginity.

Please Devs:
More of this: And less of this:
Harem - Pantyhose/Stockings NTR - Cheating - Voyeurism
Defloration (w/Blood) - BreedingMMF Group Sex - Sharing
So you don't like Cheating but you want to cheat on Kelly with Aurora?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So you don't like Cheating but you want to cheat on Kelly with Aurora?
Who says it would be cheating?
In the Love playthrough I'm doing, Kelly is the one encouraging Aurora to be with the MC.

But to answer your blatant attempt to call me out, I'm against cheating on the MC in games.
I'd prefer no cheating at all, but if there has to be cheating, I'd rather it be the MC cheating on one of his LI's then one of his LI's cheating on him with a dude, girls don't count to me. Oh my, you caught me having a double standard with my sexual preferences! Oh no!

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
On the Aria path, there are missing frames after the post-clubbing fight with mom. First, the scene below is cut short up to the dialog (which should happen much later).
SaveData_3_21.png
Once back home, the rest of the night and the next day's picnic is completely skipped (while the MC is still talking to Aria).
SaveData_3_20.png
My choices were Aria 2x on the beach then Slap, Release, Check, Alright, Tease, Lucy.

EDIT: Both bugs also happened on the Aria then Harem path with: Kiss, Release, Visit, Alright, Dance, Kelly.
So, I was only able to see the full scenes on the paths for Kelly (camping, then Kiss, Release, Visit, Alright, Tease, Kelly) and Nancy (Nancy 2x on beach, then Kiss, Spank, Check, Alright, Dance, Nancy).

Last edited:

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Screenshot (93).png Screenshot (93).png Screenshot (93).png Screenshot (93).png Guys, after initializing and checking for the availability of all the versions, the game shows this. I've waited for nearly 20 mins and still no change in display. Plss help me!!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes