dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Damn it! My download stopped at 95%!! Fuck!! Let's wait and see what Rocco has to over.
thanks a lot for the efforts. I tried to play with former versions and it makes the download of the files, but it stops in the yet commented black screen and the thinking icon

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
is there a gallery mod to unlock full gallery or something? I don't wanna play everything from the beginning again.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
any chance i can get a save right after the drunken makeup sex with mom on the love route? my game freezes there and will not go past it

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
dick bullcock:
Which macOS version do you have? I see that the dmg is formatted in APFS. May this cause the issue you have?:unsure:
This must be the trouble. I use OS X 10.11.6
To change to the last OSXs is a bit weird for a lot of OSX users.

Knowing this is the trouble, I searched and found that Paragon has a free drive for mount APFS images (it is called Retrofit, I don't speak more...) I will download it, install and I tell you.

Thanks a lot cold_arctus !!!

edit.- looking for a way to mount APFS format on old Macs. Paragon discontinued the app, and does not work. Thanks a lot for all the efforts!

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

Mydidle

Apr 19, 2020
whenever i launch the game it loads up the menu screen and then has a loading wheel that doesnt end, i let it sit and load for 2 hours and nothing happened, is a file corrupted or something?

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
how to fix black screen problem? When i start to play a new game or trying to load my saves, comes nothing. just a black screen.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Is there a bug or something to do with the gallery ?? I only have a blurred picture which I can't interact with.

I downloaded the full unlocker some pages ago, but the problem remains.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes