Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
My review is outdated, in the current version there is a gallery and no loading time, but I had to delete the whole game and I have to start all over again

Zergius123

Dec 29, 2017
guys, who has the whole pack of pictures of the game? and save files please)))

accidentally deleted a dark branch save

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey mate can u pls me how to add that patch to my game file?
Isn't it a regular EXE-file? Not sure how it works on Windows, for my Linux version I simply had to copy over the files into my game folder.

Maybe another Windows user can help you out.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Then I'm sorry. Apparently you have to re-download the entire game. :cautious:
I have a trouble (Mac) with the .dmg file. In last versions I had no trouble on open it, it is a common image disk file. But in last two versions I was unable to mount it. I tried several apps to mount it, but no way. Btw, I downloaded it several times too, from different sources, just for if the file was damaged. No way, the file was ok. But I still can't mount it.

I have read about a Patch, but I was unable to find it anywhere. I made a search in this thread, but it seems my search skills are so low!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a trouble (Mac) with the .dmg file. In last versions I had no trouble on open it, it is a common image disk file. But in last two versions I was unable to mount it. I tried several apps to mount it, but no way. Btw, I downloaded it several times too, from different sources, just for if the file was damaged. No way, the file was ok. But I still can't mount it.

I have read about a Patch, but I was unable to find it anywhere. I made a search in this thread, but it seems my search skills are so low!
Do you get an error message when you try to mount the installer? If you do, please show me a screenshot.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Do you get an error message when you try to mount the installer? If you do, please show me a screenshot.
Captura de pantalla 2021-01-05 a las 18.06.46.png
Those disk images could not be open.
The Spellbook 0.12.5.5 has an archive system that can´t be mounted.

I tried the system mounter, Daemon tools, and also (a trick on mac) tried to unzip it (this worked in other .dmg files).
As far as I reach was to unzip the .dmg file, but it didn't worked.

I think, maybe, the .dmg file only works in last OS X....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 972461
Those disk images could not be open.
The Spellbook 0.12.5.5 has an archive system that can´t be mounted.

I tried the system mounter, Daemon tools, and also (a trick on mac) tried to unzip it (this worked in other .dmg files).
As far as I reach was to unzip the .dmg file, but it didn't worked.

I think, maybe, the .dmg file only works in last OS X....
Can you right-click on the dmg file and select "show package content"?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
przewodo Would be possible for you do upload the mac build not as dmg. Your internet speed is way faster than mine. It will take ages for me to upload it. :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes