cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this my screen dont start game why ??? any help me pls
I'm sorry, but we can't help you, if you don't tell us about your system's specs (Windows build and version, GPU model, GPU driver version, RAM etc.), from where or which download link you used etc.

Also, please upload your player/output log file for further inspection. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/NaughtyGames folder.

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
There's a few scenes missing in the gallery...

Love route:
Biograph/Car with Aria
Nancy on the sofa
Nancy under the table in the restaurant
Malicia fleshlight

Also a few more tips on how to obtain scenes that we missed please.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 966051

the game stuck here after it downloaded the latest update i tried reopening but it always gets stuck here i am using mac if it helps
Mine is the same. PC here!
Please tell me exactly what you guys did.

Do you have an old version installed (v12.0) and let the game update without applying the auto-updater patch (available on dev's patreon page) or did you re-downloading the whole game from F95?

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
Do you have an old version installed (v12.0) and let the game update without applying the auto-updater patch (available on dev's patreon page)
I had the old version i didnt download the auto patcher

edit: i just looked at the patreon page but the patch files links for mac are the same as regular download links.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I had the old version i didnt download the auto patcher
That's the issue you either have to download the auto-update patch (and apply it on your old game client) or download the whole game again (including the auto-updater).

Auto-updater patch only link:

If internet speed isn't a problem for you either use the full game links from OP or from dev's patreon page:

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
That's the issue you either have to download the auto-update patch (and apply it on your old game client) or download the whole game again (including the auto-updater).

Auto-updater patch only link:

If internet speed isn't a problem for you either use the full game links from OP or from dev's patreon page:
I just looked at the patreon page but the patch files links for mac are the same as regular download links.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, saves broken and cant import for some reason?
anyone that have a save for every path at end of 0.9 ?

Reactions: Kolio1914

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Which is the best route if I want to fuck Aurora as the MC. Flash MC or Flash Kelly?
Obviously a threesome would be best but its most important that MC takes Aurora's virginity.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has there been any addition to the NTR/share paths since v9.5? It usually says so in the changelog, but all I see are other fixes, not the nature of the added content.

Happy New Year guys :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on love path nothing new.

on a sidenote, there's 3GB version of this on 1 russian site (well 2 but both are same site), apparently dl'd and zipped and published.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes