stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
I am confused. Thought that without being a patreon you are one version behind. So if 13.0 is out you are now able to play 12.5 content. At least every time a new version has been realease I was also able to play something new.

This time I started the game but no download and nothing new to play. How come?

Thanks in advance for enlighten me :)
he only updates one route with each update. .0 love route and .5 ntr route. so i don´t klnow if you play both routes. and if i remember correctly the last update on this site came out with all the content playable.

Reactions: cold_arctus

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Can we extract images of this game? Changing keyboard and clock didn't work. Don't wanna change language pack of my PC for an uncomplete game.

crownclown39

Oct 5, 2019
in your game folder go to The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets you have the gallery file there and in \savegames you have your old saves, so just move them over to the new folder.

look at the android patch(0.9) they obviously don't support it for a while now.
Alright, I did that, still nothing, saves act like its an old version & gallery still blocked.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i have reload them but nothing works, now news,, did i restart from the begining or someone have the same problemes ?

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
anyone have an updated walkthrough? i had a previous love route save file but that apparently doesn't exist anymore and i don't remember what choices i made

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
You only get the new content if you link your game with your patreon or Subscribstar account. So if you don't fork over the money, no new content ;)

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Question for the dev's. Is it really necessary to get the disclaimer screen everytime you exit to the main menu? Why not keep the disclaimer screen that shows when you first start the game and remove the main menu ones. Its pretty anoying for me when everytime i'm playing the game and then go to the main menu to look at something of exit the game and the disclaimer screen pops up.
No... Actually I do pretend to allow people so skip that, sorry...

Reactions: xapican

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I think the content for your level of pledge gets released around the middle of the month. Starting the month is exclusive for the 25$ tier if I remember correctly ^^

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
1614619803659.png

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 uploading ..................................... (images)
gona tke a while back later with news =D View attachment 1060653
A tip: Use XnConvert to compress/convert the images to webp, then you don't need to upload 9 GB. ;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes