Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
It won't work. Dev changed the way how he coded the game. Around v0.10.0 everyone had to re-download the game and patch their engine files (game.exe/Game_data files).
Thx for this clear answer. Now i understand why last time i lost my time to download 13giga for nothing !

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Are you serious? They changed it to an install thing and all saves are gone.. and reading posts, it appears new stuff cost money to see until a public version comes out? :rolleyes:

Does that mean we have to wait for a public version or what?

I used to love this game.. I waited for my routes to get updated, so hadn't downloaded in a while.. and now this BS? :(

Not sure I even want to replay from start, especially if nothing new comes out of it...

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Are you serious? They changed it to an install thing and all saves are gone.. and reading posts, it appears new stuff cost money to see until a public version comes out? :rolleyes:

I used to love this game.. I waited for my routes to get updated, so hadn't downloaded in a while.. and now this BS? :(

Not sure I even want to replay from start, especially if nothing new comes out of it...
To answer all your questions in order:
The installer is just a Extracter, like 7zip or Winrar its simpler that way because of the size of the game.

The save system was updated and you can import them by using the import button, older then version 10 saves wont work tho, saves are located inside the game folder so its not like renpy games.

People who donate gets a preview of new content a month before others, so free version is always a months behind. No new content this month for free because of setbacks of the team (they explain it on patreon).

The speed that you can skip content has been changed so you can skip the whole game is about 5 mins (start of animations stops the skip).

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

get the cg gallery from my post its 8GB :LOL:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Virus detected in the setup file. Anyone else facing this?
Hi! I just have this scanned in other computer and no results with Kaspersky...

Searching for it it appears that Norton some times gives false positive for this.

1614621818821.png
1614621886071.png

Reactions: MrStrike

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Content gets unlocked according to your support level.
Since I have no intention of linking my account to the game, I guess I'm pretty much getting the public version. I have not seen anything good (to me) in this game for quite a while. So much so that I uninstalled it, not realizing at the time that I was a subscriber. Re-downloading now to see if there is anything good. If not I'll be out.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes