przewodo

May 10, 2017
Since I have no intention of linking my account to the game, I guess I'm pretty much getting the public version. I have not seen anything good (to me) in this game for quite a while. So much so that I uninstalled it, not realizing at the time that I was a subscriber. Re-downloading now to see if there is anything good. If not I'll be out.
You don't need to link your account to get any content... it will unlocks automatically for you at the end of the month.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You don't need to link your account to get any content... it will unlocks automatically for you at the end of the month.
I grasp that. But this is the first update that I have seen in six months that looks good enough to be worth pulling down. if there is no content present, today, that I consider worth my time, I will move my support to a different dev. There are suddenly a whole bunch of new updates on F95, that are SubscribeStar worthy, with games that don't need to phone home for tiered access. The last time I played through, was very underwhelming (for me).

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I grasp that. But this is the first update that I have seen in six months that looks good enough to be worth pulling down. if there is no content present, today, that I consider worth my time, I will move my support to a different dev. There are suddenly a whole bunch of new updates on F95, that are SubscribeStar worthy, with games that don't need to phone home for tiered access. The last time I played through, was very underwhelming (for me).
There is a lot of content for you then! The free content is only one month behind the backers. Six month ago I think was on the version 0.9.5. Now the free content is till 0.12.5.5. (remember the updates is like 0.10.0.0, 0.10.5.0, 0.11.0.0, etc...)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So if I'm understanding everything correctly, the game has technically updated, but only for 25+ subscribers.
There is no way for a patron to leak the game anymore due to all new content being locked behind a subscribe star/patreon login at the Main Menu until The Devs introduce the code 30 days later to make it free for all.

Am I getting his correct?

If so, bravo to The Devs, you've made the game pirate proof.

To the F95 mods, can you take this off the "Latest Updates" list?
Its false advertising for us pirates because the new content can ONLY be played by patrons.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
So if I'm understanding everything correctly, the game has technically updated, but only for 25+ subscribers.
There is no way for a patron to leak the game anymore due to all new content being locked behind a subscribe star/patreon login at the Main Menu until The Devs introduce the code 30 days later to make it free for all.

Am I getting his correct?

If so, bravo to The Devs, you've made the game pirate proof.

Its false advertising for us pirates because the new content can ONLY be played by patrons.
Well this will be the only month there is no real content, they always release new content on the last of the month so next month and all months after that you will be able to play new content.

The patreons are getting a preview of the new content so in 30 days you can play everything they released now.

But I can agree that this thread should not have been updated this month because they had problems with losing all the data last months thats why there are no new content this month for free, like I told the other guy a few post behind this.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As long as a game doesn't require to be "always online" (DRM) and can be played offline with the option to be cracked, the game is allowed to be listed on the "Lastest Update" list - Sam was pretty clear about it.

As soon as you need an account or online-only, the game will be taken down from the list as it happened before.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well this will be the only month there is no real content, they always release new content on the last of the month so next month and all months after that you will be able to play new content.

The patreons are getting a preview of the new content so in 30 days you can play everything they released now.

But I can agree that this thread should not have been updated this month because they had problems with losing all the data last months thats why there are no new content this month for free, like I told the other guy a few post behind this.
Its cool, I understand, gotta make that patreon/SS money (and shit happens).
My main point is just that this thread should not of been updated. Its a GIANT cock tease atm.
Game's still fun/hot as heeeeeell. I just really, really want to fuck the Nerdy girl with glasses on the Love route and alas am too broke to Sub.

As long as a game doesn't require to be "always online" (DRM) and can be played offline with the option to be cracked, the game is allowed to be listed on the "Lastest Update" list - Sam was pretty clear about it.

As soon as you need an account or online-only, the game will be taken down from the list as it happened before.
No its not about that CA, its just that there is no new content for non subscribers and the game has not been cracked.
So right now, its like updating a thread when no one has ACTUALLY released the latest update for everyone. So this thread shouldn't of been updated til next month.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No its not about that CA, its just that there is no new content for non subscribers and the game has not been cracked.
So right now, its like updating a thread when no one has ACTUALLY released the latest update for everyone. So this thread shouldn't of been updated til next month.
Feel free to report OP and tell them; then staff and mods can decide.

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
Are the images/videos from v13 included? Thanks

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Was it always the case that we had to install it before the game opens?

Edit: I found my last version of the game (v0.8.0.0), and it was a unity game that didn't need installing. When did the game become something you have to install?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes