• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Full v.13 gallery. the spellbook data/streaming assets

Would have posted sooner but was difficult going back through all the routes one handed.
Thank you very much for sharing the file, I do not know why the last 10 scenes in the love route are not reproduced, the images of the frames are not blurred and when I click on one of them nothing happens :/

Reactions: ltpika and goner5

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
so I downloaded and updated the gallery data file and the images are no longer blurry how ever I am unable to play them, any ideas?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
yes, you can choose a route(love/ntr) after the prologue and lock yourself into it.
Nice. Was looking for clarification since I dislike ntr and even ntr innuendos and suggestions.
Its good that we can lock ourselves into the love path.
Will give the game a try

Tuanchi

Aug 19, 2020
I enter the game, I start it after selecting the character names, but the game remains on the black screen. Can you tell me if there is a solution?

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
A new Version ???, started with the old memory but it was nothing new , it was like previous version at the end

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone has a save from before this update ? Possible both love and ntr route. Reinstalled windows and all saves are gone.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Full v.13 gallery. the spellbook data/streaming assets

Would have posted sooner but was difficult going back through all the routes one handed.
Hi, thank you very much for sharing this galery unlock.

However I have two questions (well, one really), I assume the last few images which we can't play in the love gallery refer to the new patreon content (and hopefuly, to be released soon) but, why are there no images of the "discotheque" toilet? There are four different options with some variants depending on the path (Nancy, Lucy, your girlfriend, and Aurora with Michael) I found it strange.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes