youpla

May 9, 2017
Is there a bug or something to do with the gallery ?? I only have a blurred picture which I can't interact with.

I downloaded the full unlocker some pages ago, but the problem remains.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really not fan of the change to an installer, prefer my games to be relegated to the folders they're in rather than showing up in programs and such.

Edit: Now i remember why I don't play many unity games. No rollback, wonky saves, decade long transitions, and generally frustrating controls overall. Just lucky the 'roommate' and her college friend are so hot or I'd give up.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Disable antivirus and allow game through firewall
I did this and the loading screen still remained, indefinitely.

Edit: Fixed the loading screen but now when i start the game i just get a black screen.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I see a black screen when I start a new game
whenever i launch the game it loads up the menu screen and then has a loading wheel that doesnt end, i let it sit and load for 2 hours and nothing happened, is a file corrupted or something?
how to fix black screen problem? When i start to play a new game or trying to load my saves, comes nothing. just a black screen.
Edit: Fixed the loading screen but now when i start the game i just get a black screen.
- Make sure you guys either downloaded the new client from OP or applied the patch on your client (v12.0 and higher).

Link to patch file:

- Turkish players need to change their system's language to English by downloading the English language package and delete the Turkish language from their computer.

- Players from Thailand, Arabic countries and countries that don't use the Gregorian date format need to change their date format.

Feel free to post your player/output log file in case non of above helped you. The log file is stored in your user's hidden "AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games" folder.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
- Make sure you guys either downloaded the new client from OP or applied the patch on your client (v12.0 and higher).

Link to patch file:

- Turkish players need to change their system's language to English by downloading the English language package and delete the Turkish language from their computer.

- Players from Thailand, Arabic countries and countries that don't use the Gregorian date format need to change their date format.

Feel free to post your player/output log file in case non of above helped you. The log file is stored in your user's hidden "AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games" folder.
I applied the new patch and it's not working also aren't from Turkey, Thailand or anything like that.

This what the Player folder in my "AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games" contains

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is what you are referring to.

Also just an fyi, this game worked perfectly fine a few weeks back, but i bought a new computer that i am using now, so maybe that has something to do with it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I applied the new patch and it's not working also aren't from Turkey, Thailand or anything like that.

This what the Player folder in my "AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games" contains

If this is what you are referring to.

Also just an fyi, this game worked perfectly fine a few weeks back, but i bought a new computer that i am using now, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Please install a fresh copy on your desktop and try a new game again.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
There is a bug, the game's text vanishes and the story stops advancing. During the scene where,
Any tips or help to overcome this?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

;) Stop being lazy and play the game ;)

Cheers
we already did, but kinda annoying to have to redo it all over again and do 4? paths all over again and set the saves so you know which is which for next update.....

lol, saves broken and cant import for some reason?
anyone that have a save for every path at end of 0.9 ?
no one that have this?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow, this argument between MC, Nancy, Aria and Kelly.. The situation is getting hot.
No wonder the MC is with so many women and can't find time for everyone, and women feel neglected.

I only play for Nancy, and I have to hang out with Kelly, who I don't really like, I'd love to stay home with Nancy when she was home alone and off work than to go clubbing with Kelly and Aurora...
These route are a bit bad. I chose Nancy route (no harem), and the MC meets the rest of the women anyway, as if it were a harem.
I like this game, but I'd like to spend more time with Nancy. I'm not surprised she's mad at MC and Kelly.

Nancy and Lucy are the best in this game. :)

Reactions: tom882

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
we already did, but kinda annoying to have to redo it all over again and do 4? paths all over again and set the saves so you know which is which for next update.....

no one that have this?
As for saves, I had to download the new game myself, and I noticed that there is a new better place to save. I had to play from the beginning because of that. :D Probably everyone have this problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As for saves, I had to download the new game myself, and I noticed that there is a new better place to save. I had to play from the beginning because of that. :D Probably everyone have this problem
I did not have that problem, because I updated my game client constantly. But yeah, if your old saves were from v9.00 or earlier then you can't use them in v12.5.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I did not have that problem, because I updated my game client constantly. But yeah, if your old saves were from v9.00 or earlier then you can't use them in v12.5.
I had a problem with the game even when I was updating. The game was updated to version 12.5 but when there was a moment when the main menu was loaded, I had "loading" all the time on the screen. It didn't disappear at all. Only when I downloaded the game all over again did it work. :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I had a problem with the game even when I was updating. The game was updated to version 12.5 but when there was a moment when the main menu was loaded, I had "loading" all the time on the screen. It didn't disappear at all. Only when I downloaded the game all over again did it work. :D
You had an old, unpatched v12.0/v12.5 copy. All you had to do was to apply the game client patch. I mentioned it here many, many times. ;)

Reactions: Qmil679

adept77

Aug 6, 2017

Link to patch file:

How do I delete the Turkish language

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes