Nov 7, 2020
Naughty Jim Whatever way you have done the rename script for the MC kinda screws up a scene with Aurora where she asks you to take her JACKet, except it renames the jack in jacket as well and gives you things like this. stuartet.png
Also... It would seem, just like Cartman, the MC's father is his mother...
Mr. Nancy.png

Last edited:

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Just downloaded and started playing the first time. Issues within first screen.

1. Set the program to no sound and sound still comes out of speakers.
2. Set my character name and yet is did not stick
3. Set landlady name and it did not stick
4. No settings to establish relationship with landlady, or enable alt content (i.e, incest patch).

Looks like an interesting game, but the sound issue alone eliminates my ability to play. The rest of the issues just make it less fun.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Loads forever. Says are you sure? Yes No can't even click anything
Loading forever
How to fix black screen? I am in thailand
im getting the same problem it wont load at all it did download everything else.
- Make sure you guys either downloaded the new client from OP or applied the patch on your client (v12.0 and higher).

Link to patch file:

- Turkish players need to change their system's language to English by downloading the English language package and delete the Turkish language from their computer.

- Players from Thailand, Arabic countries and countries that don't use the Gregorian date format need to change their date format.

Feel free to post your player/output log file in case non of above helped you. The log file is stored in your user's hidden "AppData/LocalLow/Naughty Games" folder.
The same questions have been answered by me at least 20 times here. Either use the search function or read the last 5 pages at least. A single page back and you guys would have found my post quoted by someone else already.

Nov 7, 2020
Just downloaded and started playing the first time. Issues within first screen.

1. Set the program to no sound and sound still comes out of speakers.
2. Set my character name and yet is did not stick
3. Set landlady name and it did not stick
4. No settings to establish relationship with landlady, or enable alt content (i.e, incest patch).

Looks like an interesting game, but the sound issue alone eliminates my ability to play. The rest of the issues just make it less fun.
1. You cannot fully disable the sound. It just stops the music from what I can tell. Just go into your volume mixer and mute the entire game through that.
2. No clue about that, it worked fine for me.
3.You do not set the landlady name, you only set your relationship with her.
4. As above, when it says landlady just change it to mom/mother. Same for the roommate/sister.

Reactions: Sepey

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I would love to change landlady to mother, roommate to sister, but there is no variable that I can find to do that. How do you do that.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just tried it and there is definitely some good in this game.
Like the two very different paths, and the girlfriend and bestie being both very hot.
But the need to install, the engine, the badly hidden incest plot and no avoiding certain girls, are putting me off.

Good luck though. There is talent there.

Reactions: Crazymic79

lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
so, no new content in the next update for us non patreon folks here right? i think someone mentioned it in the last gui update

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes